• Show
Clear All

it was a fluke
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
      the second goal of arsenal was amazing!
      hardly amazing...i choose luck but hey correct call by referee so cant argue abt that.

This is the kind of result the team needed to remain focused and keep them under check after a string of some 4-0 type results just may have gone to their heads

that said, United's second goal was pure class. Saha to Evra to Ronaldo - GOAL..sweet
      sigpic

Comment

Is anyone gonna say that Arsenal is not the real deal????
        we absolutely outplayed United.

Fabregas is the KING and Anderson is the biggest wank to play in the EPL ever.

P.S Suprah...how was the goal luck???

Comment

im not happy we should have won...we threw away the lead twice.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
            Is anyone gonna say that Arsenal is not the real deal????
            we absolutely outplayed United.

Fabregas is the KING and Anderson is the biggest wank to play in the EPL ever.

P.S Suprah...how was the goal luck???
            outplayed ???

hardly 'outplayed' sure they had more possession and tried their complicated fancy stuff it didnt work as much as the term 'outplayed' holds relevance. The defence coped with it well and Van der Sar wasnt pulling of stunning saves. It wasnt exactly effective the way I see it.

United more or less did their job and countered that fancy stuff. Hell we should have won that game had it not been for a loss of focus and poor clearance by defence gifted Arsenal the second goal. I say it was a bit of luck, but hey a goal's a goal and it was the correct decision. I'm just sad United's defence were caught sleeping for both of Arsenal's goals which were hardly 'outplayed' material

The business end of the season is yet to come

1 point today, I think United fans shouldnt be sad. Oh and Anderson is showing his potential of being a Scholes replacement.
            sigpic

Comment

at least two points dropped for arsenal at home.

Comment

Hey wasn't this the 2nd leg, didn't Arsenal beat Man U in the first?

Comment

Originally posted by Areh View Post
                  Hey wasn't this the 2nd leg, didn't Arsenal beat Man U in the first?
                  What ?
                  sigpic

Comment

yes, gallas is on my fantasy squad

Comment

Man Utd's goals were well crafted and they played well. But Arsenal are just on fire this season.
                      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Anderson is the biggest wank to play in the EPL ever.
                        i called it the day of the signing. Hes such a joke

Comment

What does everyone think about Almunia? I think he is a pretty good goalkeeper but does not have the quality to play for a big four club. However, he is definitely doing better than Lehmann did at the beginning of the season.
                          I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

Our goals were well made, Arsenal's two goals were desperate by just pumping the ball in the box. Then again, neither side dominated for long periods of time, Arsenal's fancy stuff wasnt effective - they will see the real test when the face higher teams in the league rather than crap bottom sides as the season goes gritty come early 2008 - and United's possession was just horrid and panic at times.

Quite frankly, neither side was in full form as they were cautious a bit too much. Pure meh if you ask me.

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                            mickey mouse

Anderson took his time to settle down. But the last 3-4 games he has played, his passing and tackling have allowed us to not feel desperate about the injuries to Scholes, Carrick and others. For someone who's 19 and missed almost the entire last season because of a broken leg, I'm not surprised.

As far as his card-waving and rolling around goes, I am sure Sir Alex will give him a hair dryer treatment about that stuff as we dont want it here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                              Did u see the way he was crying to the ref and the way he rolled when Cesc fouled him??? That attitude gets noticed in the EPL and soon he will have the same rep as Ronaldo.

I luv the way Cesc was giving him crap. IT WAS GOLD!!!!

Man U look to have yet another actor in the squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X