French or dutch league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French or dutch league?

Which league is the fift stongest league? the french or the dutch? i say the dutch, rifht now there is one good team in France and its Lyon, Dutch league has Ajax Amsterdam, Feyenoord and PSV, watching french leagues games is boring exept when Lyon is playing. I think erevestie league is more spectacular than Ligue1.

the PGL

Comment

4-france league
      5-german
      6-scotish/dutch

Comment

Good you bring this up mate, there is a lot of ignorance about the dutch league.

My personal ranking would be:

1.English (although it can switch place with spain any day)
        2.Spain
        3.Italy
        4.French/German
        5.Netherlands
        6.Portugal
        7.Scotland

Comment

^^#1 is definitely italian league! they have 6 teams capable of playing in the champions league(juve,inter roma milan lazio fiorentina) while spanish has 4(real barca sevilla valencia) and english has 4(you know em)

Comment

French is the stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
              ^^#1 is definitely italian league! they have 6 teams capable of playing in the champions league(juve,inter roma milan lazio fiorentina) while spanish has 4(real barca sevilla valencia) and english has 4(you know em)
              joke of the month. villareal and espanyol would murder lazio and fiorentina and ac milan and juventus.

Comment

Lazio and fiorentina...

Comment

Premiership League>SerieA

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
                  French is the stronger.
                  Exept for Lyon i dont see wich other team is strong? pehaps NancyLorraine but thats it the rest are very weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Armani View Post
                    Good you bring this up mate, there is a lot of ignorance about the dutch league.
                    My personal ranking would be:
                    1.English (although it can switch place with spain any day)
                    2.Spain
                    3.Italy
                    4.French/German
                    5.Netherlands
                    6.Portugal
                    7.Scotland
                    My personnal ranking:
                    1.Premiership
                    2.Laligua
                    3.SerieA
                    4.Bundesligua
                    5.Erevestie/Ligue1
                    6.Portugal
                    7.Turkey
                    8.Scotland
                    9.Greece
                    10.Russia/Belgium/Ukraine/ Romania/Sweden/Austria/Switzerland/israel.
                    Iam suprised you say german/french cuz i think german beats french ligue all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                      My personnal ranking:
                      1.Premiership
                      2.Laligua
                      3.SerieA
                      4.Bundesligua
                      5.Erevestie/Ligue1
                      6.Portugal
                      7.Turkey
                      8.Scotland
                      9.Greece
                      Iam suprised you say german/french cuz i think german beats french ligue all the way.
                      Premiership League>SerieA
                      Exept for Lyon i dont see wich other team is strong? pehaps NancyLorraine but thats it the rest are very weak.
                      It's a joke or what?!!
                      The dutch have only PSV (ajax and feyenoord are weak these years).
                      Even a team like marseille that is 18st won against liverpool and is 1st of his CL group!
                      I think that Ligue1 is better than bundesliga (look the french-german confrontations the last seasons).
                      And concerning the comparison betweek Ligue 1 and Liga, EPL and serie A:
                      Ok ligue1 is below. But Ligue1 is poorer than these leagues, and i think that the middle/bottom teams of Ligue1 are better than those from england and italy

Comment

Originally posted by HeinzeronaldinhoPSG View Post
                        It's a joke or what?!!
                        The dutch have only PSV (ajax and feyenoord are weak these years).
                        Even a team like marseille that is 18st won against liverpool and is 1st of his CL group!
                        I think that Ligue1 is better than bundesliga (look the french-german confrontations the last seasons).
                        And concerning the comparison betweek Ligue 1 and Liga, EPL and serie A:
                        Ok ligue1 is below. But Ligue1 is poorer than these leagues, and i think that the middle/bottom teams of Ligue1 are better than those from england and italy
                        Loool are you on crack dude the bottoms teams in premierships beats the ligue1 ones, Porthsmouth, Blackburn, Newcastle, Everton are much much better then Valenciennes, Nice, Stasbourg or other shitty french team.You know all the good french players are going to play other leagues specially in England, most of them who are still in france are crappy players who suck. watch the bottom english team play and watch the bottom french team plays you will see the difference my friend.

Ligue1 better than Bundesligua, i dont think so, when i see Bundesliga games i see action and fun games when i watch Ligue1 its boring like hell.

Comment

My personnal ranking:
                          1.Premiership
                          2.Laligua
                          3.SerieA
                          4.Bundesligua
                          5.Erevestie/Ligue1
                          6.Portugal
                          7.Turkey
                          8.Scotland
                          9.Greece
                          yours looks just about right but french league is 5.
                          erevestie 7. turkey 8 portugal 6

my opinion.

Comment

Loool are you on crack dude the bottoms teams in Ligue1 beats the premiership ones, Porthsmouth, Blackburn, Newcastle, Everton are much much better then Valenciennes, Nice, Stasbourg or other shitty french team.You know all the good french players are going to play other leagues specially in England, most of them who are still in france are crappy players who suck. watch the bottom english team play and watch the bottom french team plays you will see the difference my friend.
                            Ligue1 better than Bundesligua, i dont think so, when i see Bundesliga games i see action and fun games when i watch Ligue1 its boring like hell.
                            bottom (shitty) team like marseille which can not make 2 successive pass in ligue1, owned and beat an EPL top team liverpool at anfield

porsmousth etc.. are so good that they take all our average players!! EPL are nothing without ex Ligue1 players
                            except the top4 of england plus some good teams like manchester city etc...
                            the others teams are shits(sheffied bolton etc...)(bad defense and GK)
                            sorry but i see very few individual talent and weak defense in bundesliga.

Comment

Originally posted by HeinzeronaldinhoPSG View Post
                              bottom (shitty) team like marseille which can not make 2 successive pass in ligue1, owned and beat an EPL top team liverpool at anfield
                              porsmousth etc.. are so good that they take all our average players!! EPL are nothing without ex Ligue1 players
                              except the top4 of england plus some good teams like manchester city etc...
                              the others teams are shits(sheffied bolton etc...)(bad defense and GK)
                              sorry but i see very few individual talent and weak defense in bundesliga.

Comment

Working...
                              X