Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at this and be angry at the people running our football!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at this and be angry at the people running our football!!

and our national team doesnt even have a decent coach lol.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      and our national team doesnt even have a decent coach lol.
      We don't have a coach period. lol

Comment

Qatar uses oil revenue wisely

Comment

they are probably nobodies, that are just born in europe.
          i bet some american coaches are better than those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
            American coaches are better than no one.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
              there actualy good reputable coaches, dont talk crap.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                Quite honestly..No Bs...Do ur research and you will see that below coaches are all USE FKNG LESS....these guys have a non existent CV....

Reiner Hollman is GARBAGE...
                Jose Romao is a NOBODY
                Ladizlav Lozano God knows where he worked before...
                Jan Rabier...
                Fernandes
                Richard Tardy

ARE ALL GARBAGE and they get replaced week in week out. Just because they are brazilian, french or watever dont get impressed...Thoose above coaches are useles...Bonanic is head and shoulders above them....

Just because German, French or Brazilian doesnt mean they are all top coaches...

That out of all thoose coaches you mentioned...

Am not trying to piss u off, but thats the truth all thoose above coaches u think are top notch are useless..

Al-Saads coach, Co Adriannse
                Paulo Autori the Brazilian

Are reall GEMS.....They are fine coaches....specially Co Adriansse

And the only reason Qatar have catched up to us is because they enjoy buying players such as Soria

Also Forsatti is a great coach for them...

Comment

no im not talking crap man.
                  imjust saying your saying qatar has good coaches, and was just putting my two cents in. if you say there reputable, i belive you.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                    Quite honestly..No Bs...Do ur research and you will see that below coaches are all USE FKNG LESS....these guys have a non existent CV....
                    Reiner Hollman is GARBAGE...
                    Jose Romao is a NOBODY
                    Ladizlav Lozano God knows where he worked before...
                    Jan Rabier...
                    Fernandes
                    Richard Tardy
                    ARE ALL GARBAGE and they get replaced week in week out. Just because they are brazilian, french or watever dont get impressed...Thoose above coaches are useles...Bonanic is head and shoulders above them....
                    Just because German, French or Brazilian doesnt mean they are all top coaches...
                    That out of all thoose coaches you mentioned...
                    Am not trying to piss u off, but thats the truth all thoose above coaches u think are top notch are useless..
                    Al-Saads coach, Co Adriannse
                    Paulo Autori the Brazilian
                    Are reall GEMS.....They are fine coaches....specially Co Adriansse
                    And the only reason Qatar have catched up to us is because they enjoy buying players such as Soria
                    Also Forsatti is a great coach for them...
                    Khali bandi nakon dige toam!
                    Its funny how you say their all useless then you go on name a few of them as gems
                    If these coaches were to coach in Iran you all would be jumping around with joy.
                    You forgot to mention Marcos Paqueta who actually did well in his time as Saudi NT coach.
                    The point is they spend good money on their football while we can just get Eastern European coaches. I would take any of these coaches over GN anyday!

I would be eager to see what some of these coaches with Iranian teams..

Comment

Khali bandi nakon dige toam!
                      Its funny how you say their all useless then you go on name a few of them as gems
                      If these coaches were to coach in Iran you all would be jumping around with joy.
                      You forgot to mention Marcos Paqueta who actually did well in his time as Saudi NT coach.
                      The point is they spend good money on their football while we can just get Eastern European coaches. I would take any of these coaches over GN anyday!
                      I would be eager to see what some of these coaches with Iranian teams..
                      Of course over Ghalenoi, I want coaches from different sides of the World in Iran too..

Foolad brought in a Portoguese coach called Inacio i am sure you know that, This guy is a sucessful coach in the highest stage in Portugal, He came to Iran with a Sucessful CV and a aim to improve Foolad..thats the coaches we need

i dont want French coaches to come for the sake that they are french..!?

But as i said more then half of thoose coaches are garbage, if they were any decent they would the very least come up at Google...

Which they even dont, They dont even have a CV on the net....you cant find anything on them if u sit there for hours looking...

There are 4-5 names in there that are great coaches..such as thoose i mentioned and Paqueta...but the rest are just junk that come in, and leave after few weeks.....

I would like to see French, German and Brazilian coaches in Iran but man, atleast bring in coaches with a CV wherever...

Anywayz good topic....just trying to say when u said all of them are top notch, they are far from it....

Qatar change coaches are frequently as they change their shorts which is pathetic...

Comment

nah not German!

I like to see Brazlian, French , Dutch, Italian and Argentinian.. the German style of football doesn't suit our play!

Comment

Working...
                        X