LOL Saudis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Saudis

LOL the Saudis have not scored a goal against a European side in the World Cup since 1994.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

neither have we!

whats ur point?

Comment

haha great post man lol.

Comment

we havent scored against a european side in WC since 1978! at least they qualify for every WC...

Comment

Yes but they do that by cheating so it's laughable when they can't afford to buy the European teams.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

prolly cuz they're broke by that point..... lol

Comment

They still have a better record than us, so whats the point?

Comment

The point is that the Saudis are cheaters who bribe the refs but they are unable to balance their budget in a way to last them long enough for when they face European teams. :bs:

Comment

lol...what happened with Germany? Did their accountant give Germany a bounced cheque, thus pissing the Germans off?

Comment

Saeed AlOweran goal against Belgium in the 1994 WC makes up for the draught, it was a classic.

Comment

^^that was a classy goal...some maradona right there

Comment

Enough with the baseless Saudi bashing, they've had more World Cup success than us and they are currently outplaying us (see 2007 Asian Cup)...if the Saudis are paying off everyone, why did Iraq win the Asian Cup? Why didn't the Saudis pay off the other teams in their group and qualify for the U16 Asian Cup in the qualifiers last week?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          LOL the Saudis have not scored a goal against a European side in the World Cup since 1994.
                          iran hasn't scored on a European side since WC 1978.

Iran 1 - Scotland 1

Comment

Originally posted by South Iraq View Post
                            Saeed AlOweran goal against Belgium in the 1994 WC makes up for the draught, it was a classic.
                            Yes a classic case of bribing your opponent!

Here's an example of when they didn't (sufficiently) bribe their opponents:

Comment

So, why didn't they win the AC? They could have bribed the Iraqis, and I don't think they care about them that much to just let them win. We haven't scored against a European team in the WC since 1978 and you wanna talk? At least they make it to the WC consistently unlike us. That goal in '94 was beautiful, and I don't think an already wealthy country like Belgium would accept bribes on the world stage. They have world-class facilities and training, something we don't have. They don't need to bribe, and it's not surprising that they do well. If you wanna bash the Saudis, find something else to bash 'em on. Stop being such a low-life.
                              "More jazz than Hornacek"

Comment

Working...
                              X