Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the BIGGEST derby in the world ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is the BIGGEST derby in the world ?

Lately in Australia they have been showing this series called the King of Clubs and tonight they showed Boca Juniors one of the biggest clubs with deep roots , history and passion.

They said that a Boca River derby is bigger than any other in the world, I dont doubt it one bit the passion you see there is second to none and the atmosphere is electric!.

So what do you think ?

Real - Barca

Boca - River

Perspolis - Esteghlal

Milan - Inter

Celtic - Rangers

In my opinion its definately between Real - Barca & River - Boca

discuss..

btw I am planning to write a letter to the producer to do one on Perspolis.. any of you guys want to help out?

Comment

river-boca, perspolis-esteghlal.
      river boca is the first though.

Comment

Assyriska - Syrianska

I know you dont kno what these teams are, But trust me, if they had a 200.000 seated stadium this would be 1 of the fiercest and biggest Derby's in the World....

Amazing....they only play in the lower divisions of Swedish League..

Comment

river,boca! much more passionate than any other derby!they have something that other derbys dont have

Comment

If you have EVER even watched an old firm game let alone attend one, you would know for a fact that there is no such rivalry as this one.

Comment

pp-ss

Comment

egypts al zamalek VS al ahly is very big as well...

btw nima, if they wanna do a show on an iranian team, they will do it on esteghlal who has more glories, more history, has won more derbies and has performed much better than perspolis recently
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

hard to say as they are all important for the local fans....but the most famus ones is probably barca-mardrid game, even tho tecnically it is not a derby cause they are not from the same city and alll,,,,,but again, it is the most famus...so is the Milan derby....but that doesn't mean is more important than any other derby mentioned.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Every city rival in the world has fierce rivalry between fans etc... so you can't say who's the fiercest blah blah blah, but in terms of history you can't doubt Real Madrid vs. Barcelona.
                    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                      Assyriska - Syrianska

I know you dont kno what these teams are, But trust me, if they had a 200.000 seated stadium this would be 1 of the fiercest and biggest Derby's in the World....

Assyriska??? I was playing a indoor cup last week (5a-side, friend teams, not official teams), and we met a team kalled Assyriske..are they somehow affiliated or somethign?

Comment

Manchester United vs Liverpool

Enough said. If you want to have two sets of fans that can absolutely murder each other and two teams just wanting to beat the other, and players not even daring to switch the other way around in transfers - unlike the many Real-Barca, Inter-AC etc players who have played for BOTH clubs in the past half a century - Two teams that have dominated England since the Football League began back in the late 19th Century then look no further than THIS game.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                          Assyriska - Syrianska

i know what your talking about i was at the game btw i think syrianska got an iranian player

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                            Manchester United vs Liverpool

Enough said. If you want to have two sets of fans that can absolutely murder each other and two teams just wanting to beat the other, and players not even daring to switch the other way around in transfers - unlike the many Real-Barca, Inter-AC etc players who have played for BOTH clubs in the past half a century - Two teams that have dominated England since the Football League began back in the late 19th Century then look no further than THIS game.
                            NAH!

Comment

Soz but football>>Iran Boca v River is the biggest derby in the world.The Argentinian League is also much better than ours.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                              Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Working...
                              X