Henrik Larsson the one and only!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henrik Larsson the one and only!

Last night Helsingborg won against galatasary in istanbull with 3-2 and guess who the player of the match was.

Ofcourse Henrik Larsson the 36 year old striker that still can deliver. He is like the Swedish Ali Daei he got 1 - 2 more years left i guess.

Would be awsome if helsingborg made it to uefa cup final and henrik larsson did the 2 awsome assists he made in Champions League final

Barcelona should have kept him for another one-two seasons.

Comment

Larsson is not good enough anymore for teams such as Barcelona nor Man United

But i still belive he could still be playing in the Top Leagues in Europe

But Noway that he could be to a use to Barcelona at the moment

Not with Henry, Messi, Etoo, Dos Santos, Gudjohnsen and Iniesta all in the club...

Helsinborg should be happy to have him, and i wish i still lived in Sweden to go watch him..
      He is a legend of the game, A Machine upfront....

I got 1 thing to say though,

Watch out for Helsingborg this season in the UEFA Cup..Damage will be done by them

Comment

One can only imagine what United could have done with him had Larsson agreed to extend his loan stay till May at Old Trafford

He got his deserved Premiership winners medal, but maybe he could have also given our injury-struck attack the added boost to win the FA Cup final as well as having more smarter tactics against Milan in the CL semis.

Henrik Larsson,
        what a bargain, what a bargain

I have a feeling that Larsson can easily end up playing by his early 40s like Teddy Sheringham is doing already right now. Oh Teddy Teddy !!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
          Barcelona should have kept him for another one-two seasons.
          what are you talking about?

Henrik refused offers from Man Utd, Barcelona, you name it, because he wanted to play for a Swedish club before he retired.

that's what you call a loyal player. Totti is also a loyal player playing for Roma all his life, it's time you learned that.
          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

I love him

Celtic has yet to find a striker as good, this mcdonald is coming along nice, but no one will be as good as henrik

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
              what are you talking about?
              Henrik refused offers from Man Utd, Barcelona, you name it, because he wanted to play for a Swedish club before he retired.
              that's what you call a loyal player. Totti is also a loyal player playing for Roma all his life, it's time you learned that.
              bla bla bla.. my point is last season when Barca was struggling up front becaue Eto'o was injured for that lengthy period Larsson would have been a good replacement. Much better than that Gudjohnssen IMO.

Especially when Henry had decided to stay at Arsenal instead of coming to Barca.

So dont give me that sh!t

Comment

its good to see larsson still has juice left in him, but i dont think helsinborg will pose a major threat in the later stages of the tournament.
                Go Cows!

Comment

World Cup USA, July 1994, California, Rose Bowl....

That goal in the Third Place Match was Larsson's first ever in a major tournament. Right after this he made his big switch from his hometown club Helsinborg to big-time Feyenoord, and the rest is history.

Great memories for me, as that World Cup was my first time attending an international soccer game. I really loved that Swedish team at USA'94. A ton of interesting personalities -- Ravelli, P.Andresson, Dahlin, Larsson.

I admit his mystique wore off for me after he chopped off his golden-blonde dreadlocks -- his headband was and dreads were as distinctive as, say, Yannick Noah. I had a huge poster of him with those flying dreads in my bedroom after all. But he felt he had to cut them in order to recover from his injury at Celtic, which everyone thought was going to end it all for him in 2000. Instead he came back stronger than ever, leading Sweden to two consecutive World Cups and European Championship appearances. Amazing.

Heja Sverige! Heja Henke!

Comment

Henrik Larsson is one of the best players Sweden ever had. It's amazing to see him play, he is a genious on the pitch and he makes his teammates better with his presence on the pitch. He has had so many nasty injuries but has always been back, better than before his injuries. He is a legend and a great representative for Swedish football.
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Working...
                    X