Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italy = Europe's Bahrain

Watch the game against Scotland

I cannot tell you how many times they tried to time waste, by either grassrolling, taking their sweet as feck time with evrything, diving at any opportunity they got....etc etc....teh ref was a twat too

it was sickening

rant over
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

WTF?? i saw the match and they didnt do does stuff! just because you dont like them you dont have to make stupid threads! btw scotlands goal was offside and italy had a goal disallowed which shouldnt have been disallowed!

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
      WTF?? i saw the match and they didnt do does stuff! just because you dont like them you dont have to make stupid threads! btw scotlands goal was offside and italy had a goal disallowed which shouldnt have been disallowed!
      yup scotlands goal was offside and yup italys goal should have been allowed, but scotland should have also been awarded a penalty and italys 2nd goal was a free kick to scotland not italy...and they did do all that, soheil just becaus eyou like doesnt mean you shouldn't accept their shortcomings
      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
      sigpic

Comment

both sides had their shortcomings and advantages due to the atrocious officiating yesterday, uefa should seriously punish the ref and linesmen
        Go Cows!

Comment

but italy doesnt dive!

on a serious note, true analysis. both of these teams use infamous "win at all cost" tactics.

Comment

taha, i didnt expect that from ya

Comment

italy always wastes time, i remember a game against turkey leading up to euro2000 and turkey was winning 1-0 and then inzaghi (i think) feel and rolled around for like 10 min! completely taking the momentum away from turkey, eventually leading to an italy goal and a win in OT, sad

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
              For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                what exactly saeed jan didnt you expect aziz? i am not one to open such threads but i cant tell you how bad it was yesterday....r u saying it didnt happen?
                sigpic

Comment

italy = the dirtiest wc champions ever!!

Comment

arrrrr | November 17th, 2007 @ 6:53 pm | Quote | +0 |

high lights don’t tell any of the story
                    the italians were diving here and there
                    and i myself as an italian are very disapointed of them
                    diving like that is terrible for the beutiful game
                    tho im glad that we moved on

----------------------

Ahmed | November 18th, 2007 @ 3:17 am | Quote | +0 |

easy run of teams in the world cup?
                    Germany at home, The hosts in thier own yard.
                    2-0
                    at least we make it to finalS>
                    4 world cups mate
                    how many have you won d ick head?

I support England, and fair enough, we only have 1 world cup. But at least, when we win, we dont have to dive to beat teams (australia) and we dont have match fixing problems all the time. If only Italy did it straight, then i think it be fine, they would not get soo much nonsense from other fans. But lets not get into an arguement now. Its football, Scotland got robbed, but thats the game, they fought valiantly, and probably deserved more, but its football and next time theyll be back stronger and better.
                    -------------------------

Imubai | November 18th, 2007 @ 9:50 am | Quote | +0 |

I’m sorry. You won ok. Now let’s evaluate how you won.
                    Good opening, you got it mentaly spot on.

Clear hand ball. The arm was not agaisnt his body. Basicaly you Italians are lying when you say it was. If the referee had seen it, and followed the rules. It would have been a penalty. He needs glasses. Didn’t even get a corner for it.

You fall over any chance you get. You got a free kick after one of your players fell down form a shoulder barge. Absolute joke. Thing is Italians think it’s ok to cheat. As long as you win eh? Who cares about fair play.

Cheating and selfishness is part of the Italian football culture. Look at the amount of match fixing scandals you have had. The reason for this is Italians have undeveloped morals.

Look at the HOOLAGINISM in your country, look at the CHEATING which many of you try to justify, look at LIES you tell about a game of football.

Hooligans, Cheats, Liars…… Italians.
                    It’s no wonder your country joined the nazis.
                    You have never had decent morals. And it will be a long while untill you do.

You won the game, but do not pretend that it was a fair win.
                    ------------------

PLZ PLZ PLZ does anyone have the FULL GAME not highlights tnx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      what did he say wrong?!!

Comment

except that italy actually wins something, produces excellent players and has an excellent league. but bahrain....
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                          except that italy actually wins something, produces excellent players and has an excellent league. but bahrain....
                          italys national team (as much as i hate them) is immense, it always has been, yes they produce immense players but tbh their league has 4 great teams 2 good teams and the rest are very very average
                          sigpic

Comment

italians allways find a cheap way to win

plain and simple

Comment

this argument is so tired, let the stats, numbers, etc... tell the truth

anything other than that is full of excuses....

Comment

Working...
                              X