Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England - Croatia, crucial Euro 2008 qualifier

Wednesday 21st November, 8:00 GMT
    The date and time that every English football fan plonks themselves in front of the telly and hopes, and begs, and PRAYS that the team doesnt mess up (erm...for about the tenth time).

The English are going crazy - I know several people who will be praying to gods of all 6 faiths, just to cover all angles! Afterall, England not at the Euros qould be dreadful, wouldnt it? (The footballers might not get their end of year bonuses, and then they might not be able to afford their gold-plated kettles! SHOCK HORROR!!!!)

In all seriousness, the game is at Wembley. Easy victory, one would have thought, right? (sorry, but this has to come in: think again, its england! )

Wembley, Croatia, and a bunch of overpaid dudes in england shirts. Anyone want to suggest a result? Comments? Oo, lets make it interesting. Suggest a team and a likely result. If you get either of them right, you can have reps and gold from me! (am i allowed to offer that...? Ah well, there it is!)

So, let the predictions roll in!
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

A meh game, with a meh result. A draw.

You can stick your effin England up you arse !!!

and no its not you D_T_K
    sigpic

Comment

Specify a results if you want gold n reps Surpah!

I reckon England keep it level and then (having paid the ref) get a penalty in minute 99" and win becuase teh ref spiked the Croat goalie's water bottle!!!
      GazKhor

Comment

I just hope England will lose somehow, its just sad how Russia didn't even got one point against Israel, hopefully Croatia will beat England tomorrow.

If there is one nation I have never liked and wouldn't mind to fail in everything its England.

Comment

its perfect....5pm our time (which NEVER happens) live on FSC

I just bought a new Sony HDTV, so it's gonna be great!

I say 2-1 England with a last min. goal by CROUCHING TIGER

Comment

hope to god england loses/ a winning goal in the final 5 minutes, i would lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
              I just hope England will lose somehow, its just sad how Russia didn't even got one point against Israel, hopefully Croatia will beat England tomorrow.

If there is one nation I have never liked and wouldn't mind to fail in everything its England.
              yeah i cant stand their team and especially their fans...! i hope they loose..

Comment

I with you guys. I would have such a good time taking the piss out of my friends (half of them are english!!)

But I still reckon england will pay the ref.
                GazKhor

Comment

england will win.
                  england pride.
                  one half of the miricle has happened.
                  england ALWAYS come down in the crunch.
                  GO ENGLANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    yeah i cant stand their team and especially their fans...! i hope they loose..
                    why?
                    england fans have so much pride.
                    yes some english boys are snotty jackasses.
                    but how can you hate there soccer?

Comment

bump
                      GazKhor

Comment

My hopes are high. Croatia have a solid team that has beaten a full squad Brazil side before. Eduardo the Brazilian dude is amazing for Arsenal, hope he helps Croatia score.

BUT, I bet in the 90th minute after never touching the ball for 90 minutes, Beckham will score from a free kick like always.
                        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

yet another similarity between england and us... this is just like the qatar or jordan game.

Comment

england will win and win comfortably, croatia hav already qualified so they'll put out a second string team similair to the 1 that got hammered 2-0 against macedonia... in saying that i'd absolutely love it! if they lose...

Comment

Croatia is full of nude beaches and scrumptious women. That's all I have to say about this match.

Comment

Working...
                              X