Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian premier league tournement is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian premier league tournement is over.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?...=rus.1&cc=5901

Zenit St-Petersbourg is the new champion of the russian league. Strange,their league starts at march and ends at november. I bet its because of the weather. Roman Adamov and Roman Pavluchenko are the best scoarers this year with 14 goals.

it's almost the same with norwegian league too, starts in April and ends October

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
      it's almost the same with norwegian league too, starts in April and ends October
      Is it because of the weather??

Comment

or the MLS

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
        For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

MLS is better than this KGB league.

Comment

Originally posted by Obteene View Post
            Well I wouldnt say that

The likes of Spartak Moscow, Zenit St Petersburg, CSKA Moscow, Dinamo Moscow and a host of other sides have been taking part in European football since the early days, and quite frankly I feel an improving MLS is still much behind.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Obteene View Post
              Right now MLS is like the Emirati or the Qatar league, a lot of money and big stars but low quality football but i hope with Beckgham in L.A. it will improve and be like the major european leagues. I never saw a Russian football game so i cant say if MLS is better or not. But the eastern Europe leagues are usually good and i think Russia must be the best of them.

Comment

Working...
              X