Congratz to our Croat brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratz to our Croat brothers

Without a shadow of doubt this team can merk Italy, they are fantastic, they played in awful pitch conditions, they were humiliated prior to the game (boss taken away by police for 'stealing' a bic pen) and they outplayed England so badly that I am suprised England players did not break down in tears during the game....a deadly team.
    'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
    ~
    Cyrus the Great
    King of Kings, King of the World

Originally posted by Yavar View Post
    Without a shadow of doubt this team can merk Italy, they are fantastic, they played in awful pitch conditions, they were humiliated prior to the game (boss taken away by police for 'stealing' a bic pen) and they outplayed England so badly that I am suprised England players did not break down in tears during the game....a deadly team.
    In what way are they our brothers? They probably hate muslims just like most serbs. I am not muslim, but I know that croats and serbs are not very friendly. And even if they were, we have no connection to them whatsoever.

Move the thread.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
      In what way are they our brothers? They probably hate muslims just like most serbs. I am not muslim, but I know that croats and serbs are not very friendly. And even if they were, we have no connection to them whatsoever.
      Move the thread.
      eeerr...Croats are Iranian migrants
      ~
      Cyrus the Great

Comment

P.S. My many Croat, Georgian and Slavik friends say we are Iranian by origin.
        ~
        Cyrus the Great

Comment

But I am still upset England lost...they would have made the competition alot better.
          ~
          Cyrus the Great

Comment

historically, sure they're our "brothers", but other than that i feel no connection to em and im not gonna try to ride on somethin from thousands of yrs ago and connect it to us

besides, i saw a loooot of croats in germany last yr for WC, and i found them to be very rude...and i was w/ my serbian friend who were his serbian tshirt and some 50some yr old croat dude tried to pick a fight w/ him for wearin it, i was more heated than he was cuz he's used to it

so congrats to em but that's as far as it goes for me

Comment

i dont know what your talking about. i only have an iranian brother.

Comment

yes good for croatians..congrats.
                although i wish england were in.

Comment

F**k England

Congrats to Croatia

BTW Croatians are persians who imigrated to europe some 1500 years ago

Comment

congrats to our brothers from horvatestan

Comment

guys, a croation friend of mine mentioned that indeed croatians have iranian origins. any sources for that? i know offtopic. sry.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

you know what i just realized?
                        russia shouldnt have gotton in, congrats to them, and i know most of you here dont like english.
                        but when russia beat england, the penalty wasnt a penalty, it was CLEARLY outside the box.
                        they got 3 points, instead of 1.
                        england was robbed...

Comment

I met a Serb guy who looked very, very Persian. Of course, because of the Turks all Muslims were the bogeyman to him and he felt insulted that I said he could pass for Iranian.

Comment

serbs are of alanian origin (search for them on wikipedia). alans lived in northern caucasus

croats originated from the horvats (arhavats or something), but they were not many and were surrounded by slavs. they where mixed with them pretty much.

once an iranian guy told me that when the nazi came to caucasia during their russia-invasion they captured some kurds from there and took them with them. then they brought them to croatia and gave them croatian women to create kids.
                            you know when germany had conquered the slavic yugoslavia the croats went to them and wanted to be their allies. they said that they are aryans and no slavs. they could prove it to the germans and the croats became one of germanys partners.
                            but ethnically croats were very slavic and so the nazis brought those kurds. they wanted to aryanize them in order to increase their worth. they wanted to build an aryan "stronghold" in the middle of low-worth slavs.

however what I just said cant be backed by a source. it might be absolute bs pretty well. but it would explain why some croatians look like iranians in the 2nd or 3rd generations and others look like totally normal slavs like from bosnia or poland or where ever

Comment

I would also like to congratulate our Ecuadorian Brothers on their 5-1 win

Comment

Working...
                              X