LOL Saudis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Saudis

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

I actually wish Iran plays with saudi, we havnt played with them for a long time. good simple friendly

Comment

thats like saudi c team. we do the exact same things at WAFF and we BEAT iraq.

Comment

Actually, that's neither side's C team. Those are the Olympic teams in a legitimate Olympic qualifier. I believe this was the match following Saudi's 2-0 win over Palestine. The Saudis said "we felt bad for our Palestinian brothers and didn't want to run up the score. We'll show our true quality in the next match against Iraq," some classless remark to that effect. I guess they really did, huh?

Comment

It was the West Asian Games, and although the Saudis did in fact send a depleted squad, their FA still sacked their coach (Marcos Paqueta) after the tournament because of the poor result. He had led them to World Cup qualification in the first place! They'll never learn.
          Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Guess I was wrong, but why the heck is the Beijing Olympic Games 2008 logo all over the graphical layout (replay, scoreboard)?

Comment

I feel sorry for you.

YOu're obviously obsessed with the Saudis.

Jealousy or what.

Anyway...

Sit, watch and learn the masterclass of football bribery and cheating at its finest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfBaoKtgiwc

Comment

I wonder how much money that ball got from the bribes for crossing the Japanese goal line more
                sigpic

Comment

LOL the Saudis can't win without cheating. And when they don't cheat they suck.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Saudi played some great football in the Asian Cup under the guidance of Helio Cesar dos Anjos, but I bet you he's going to be sacked after the poor results in the Pan Arab Games (1-1 UAE, 1-2 Libya, 1-2 Egypt).
                    Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Working...
                    X