Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Zlatan Ibrahimovic the best forward in Europe this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Zlatan Ibrahimovic the best forward in Europe this year?

Ibra if people don't know plays for Inter, he's currently joint 2nd top scorer in Serie A with totti and Kaka, all with with 7 goals. He's currently the top scorer in UCL this season also. The guy has incredible dribbling and ball control skill's given his height and can take on defender's easily.

Do you guys think he's currently the best striker in Europe and possibly the world?

yes.
    i always said messi and ruud.
    but this guy is great.

Comment

Inter's got a chance of winning UCL with him in the team.

Comment

behind david villa maybe

Comment

i think so

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Persia View Post
            Inter's got a chance of winning UCL with him in the team.
            i dont think so, but with him anything can happen, he scores like two goals a game!

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
              behind david villa maybe
              you WOULD say that

no man the best striker is Didier Drogba

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                you WOULD say that
                no man the best striker is Didier Drogba
                Drogba's a lethal striker but he hasn't been on fire like Ibra has this year, the thing i think that makes Ibra different from the rest is that he has awesome ball control and dribbling skills as well as finishing, so he's like Karimi mixed with Drogba/Rooney.

Comment

That's what i call a shot!

Comment

Behind Khatibi.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Comment

ronaldo (brazil) was best striker.
                        ibra is one of the smartest strikers if not the smartest
                        Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Yes !

It's a close call betwen him and Messi but Ibra has been outstanding. I remember everbody saying he will never be europes best because he doesn't score in CL, boy were they wrong.

Ibra must win, atleast if he continues like this.

Comment

He is one of the best players at the moment. Things can turn pretty quick though. Just remember Adriano or Ronaldinho...
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                            And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
                              He is one of the best players at the moment. Things can turn pretty quick though. Just remember Adriano or Ronaldinho...
                              This is true, lets hope that he continues like this. As for Adriano i still have hope that he can come back. He has such great potential, everybody handles tragedys different and all we can do is hope that he can get over his fathers death without destroying himself. He has good support in Inter and they try to take good care of him.

Ronaldhino just cant handle all the fame, he has become a diva....thats just sad, he such a great player.

Comment

Working...
                              X