Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it piss you off when the Best clubs buy all the good players??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think its anyones fault when u want the absolute best in your club and can afford it

Comment

Originally posted by HeinzeronaldinhoPSG View Post
      yes **** them all, they destroyed completly the level of ligue1
      Meh, but we ( lyon ) are still owning all your asses .

Comment

alot of these players are not needed

ex: henry in barcelona

Comment

um thats how it is in everything. the best are the richest.

Comment

the biggest losers are the south american club , particularly Brazil and Argentina . If they were able to keep all their big players rest assured their leagues would be the best in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
              i dont think its anyones fault when u want the absolute best in your club and can afford it
              exactly, my vote is the option: no, its fair

Comment

of course it's not fair, if you think it's fair then you are stupid or ignoring the facts, sorry to say so.

It's a fact that certain clubs have a monopoly over other clubs simply because they have more income due to their circumstance. But we don't seem to mind because it's entertaining to see a strong club with good players.

Look at Major League Soccer, as much as I hate their game play and hate their system they have fair distribution of players in their league compared to Europe.
                The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                  of course it's not fair, if you think it's fair then you are stupid or ignoring the facts, sorry to say so.

It's a fact that certain clubs have a monopoly over other clubs simply because they have more income due to their circumstance. But we don't seem to mind because it's entertaining to see a strong club with good players.

Look at Major League Soccer, as much as I hate their game play and hate their system they have fair distribution of players in their league compared to Europe.
                  its not a monopoly, you have plenty of competitors who are too cheap to get good players or spend the money they deserve. it makes it less interesting, ill give you that, but definately not unfair.

Comment

yea pretty much, they need to bring in a salary cap and some laws cuz its getting ridiculous.

Comment

wat pisses me off even more is still with all these players, most of them fail to get a dominant result:
                      real madrid few years back,
                      barcelona, bayern & esteghlal now..
                      inter always!!! (Except for now ) hehehhee...just kidding kasra & other inter fans
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i thought about it, and i dont think its unfair at all

good players deserve to be bought with high wages , this is how the world woks/ if you disagree then ur a communist

Comment

Working...
                        X