No announcement yet.

afc player of the year goes to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess this will fuel further speculations of his departure to middlesborough or another european club
    Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
      i guess this will fuel further speculations of his departure to middlesborough or another european club
      Boro Deny Al-Qahtani Link
      Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
        [CENTER]Dive:
        "la hob mohajem saudi" hahahahahah me neither
        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
          iraq played with thailand, a newly introduced australia, oman, vietnam, a weakened korean squad which it was a penalty win (might as well flip a coin). the only good team they beat was saudi and it was a slim margin victory, plus it was on the only day saudi actually played BAD in that tourny. While on saudi's way to the final they had to face Korea, Bahrain, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Japan then iraq. so the underdog thing doesnt really come into a huge play for iraq since they didnt play very top teams....
          I've been reading your statements in the other thread and I just love the way you described the teams Iraq played, absolute comedy

Do you think Indonesia is stronger than Thailand? Thailand were the strongest out of the host nations.. or is South Korea stronger than Australia? (Both were favourites, but Australia is ranked higher than South Korea, and either way Iraq defeated them both!) or is Bahrain stronger than Oman? watch the last Gulf Cup!

The only game Saudi Arabia had that was stronger than Iraq was in the quarter finals where they played Uzbekistan and Iraq played Vietnam, in the Semi's Iraq faced a taugh South Korea who knocked out one of the favourites Iran in PKs, and Saudi faced Japan who also knocked out one of the favourites Australia also in the same fashion... The "weakend South Korea" of yours defeated Japan for 3rd spot.. and Iraq absolutly outclassed the Saudis in the final.... a 20 years old Karrar made the Saudi defense look like a bunch of kids.

Comment

Originally posted by South Iraq View Post
            Are you telling me that Indonesia is stronger than Thailand? Thailand were the strongest out of the host nations.. or is South Korea stronger than Australia? (Both were favourites, but Australia is ranked higher than South Korea, and either way Iraq defeated them both!) or is Bahrain stronger than Oman? watch the last Gulf Cup!
            what are you SAYING?! Thailand was the 3rd host nation, strongest? your joking!! anyone else with a right mind knows this!
            Bahrain is definently harder to play against AND better than Oman

and yo, Iraq won on penalties, as i said, flip a coin why dont cha? sure they defeated australia, props, that was a great win, best win of the tourny IMO

South Korea also won 3rd place OFF PENALTIES, you CANNOT deny that IRaq's road to the finals was harder then Saudis, bottom line, EVERY game for Saudi was harder and they actually WON their games, they finished with 1 draw, and 4 wins.. iraq finished with 3 actual wins , 3 draws (1 that gave them a penalty win)

Comment

what are you SAYING?! Thailand was the 3rd host nation, strongest? your joking!! anyone else with a right mind knows this!
              Yea they were a host nation and Im comparing Thailand to the rest of the host nations because they were all in one POT.

Are you telling me Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia are stronger than Thailand?
              Bahrain is definently harder to play against AND better than Oman
              How is Bahrain better than Oman? Look at where Oman is ranked and look at where Bahrain is ranked, Oman knocked out Bahrain in the last Gulf Cup few months ago where they finished runners ups!

and yo, Iraq won on penalties, as i said, flip a coin why dont cha?
              sure they defeated australia, props, that was a great win, best win of the tourny IMO South Korea also won 3rd place OFF PENALTIES
              Whats wrong with winning on Penalties? Both South Korea and Iraq played a strong game throughout the 120 mins and Iraq edged them on penalties. If you see that as a flip of a coin well now you know its part of the game, so get used to it.

you CANNOT deny that IRaq's road to the finals was harder then Saudis, bottom line, EVERY game for Saudi was harder and they actually WON their games, they finished with 1 draw, and 4 wins.. iraq finished with 3 actual wins , 3 draws
              Both teams finished 1st, both teams had a tough road to the final. If Saudis had a tougher road they only defeated one favourite Japan, Iraq defeated 3 favourites Australia, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia. If Iraq had an easy game against Vietnam in the 1/4 then the Saudis were very lucky to make it to the Semi's thanks to the refereeing against the poor Uzbeks who were absolutely robbed when they scored a correct goal that got disallowed!

Comment

Congradulations to crap ebn crap for the pile of crap that he won.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  Congradulations to crap ebn crap for the pile of crap that he won.
                  haha, now that the arab football confederation named its best player, who is asia's best player?

Comment

Originally posted by South Iraq View Post
                    If Iraq had an easy game against Vietnam in the 1/4 then the Saudis were very lucky to make it to the Semi's thanks to the refereeing against the poor Uzbeks who were absolutely robbed when they scored a correct goal that got disallowed!
                    Saudi cheating at its best!!!! Too bad they ran out of money for the final....
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      Saudi cheating at its best!!!! Too bad they ran out of money for the final....
                      Nah they just felt sorry for their Arab brothers from the war-torn nation, so they gave us a charity win.

Comment

vietnam and indo are stronger than thailand bro.. malaysia sucks

Nah they just felt sorry for their Arab brothers from the war-torn nation, so they gave us a charity win.
                        and i wouldnt be surprised, everyone wanted iraq to win, maybe they just said, ah forget it, give it to them

Comment

vietnam and indo are stronger than thailand bro.. malaysia sucks
                          Thailand is ranked way ahead those teams. Thailand has always been the strongest team in the ASEAN region, and they were the only team from that region that has the strongest presence in Asian compititions.

and i wouldnt be surprised, everyone wanted iraq to win, maybe they just said, ah forget it, give it to them
                          Priceless!

Comment

Working...
                          X