S. Korea three candidates to coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S. Korea three candidates to coach

South Korea's football governing body has shortlisted three candidates, Frenchman Houllier, England's Mick McCarthy and Dane Morten Olsen were on the final list, the Seoul-based Dong-A Ilbo newspaper said, quoting an unnamed football official.

McCarthy managed Ireland
    Gerard Houllier former Liverpool boss
    Olsen has managed the Danish national team since 2000

The Korea Football Association would provide an annual salary of around one billion won (1.1 million dollars) to a foreign coach, the report said.

soccer.jpg

we have better candidates
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi View Post
      wut firuz karimi and ghalenoi are better?

Comment

santini, schafer, reid and the other guys like scolari, mourinho.
        i know why iff is taking so long to pick a coach it is because every coach in the world wants to coach iran and it is a hard choice.
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

lol @ Amir-Abadi's sarcasm I hope you're being sarcastic lol

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
            lol @ Amir-Abadi's sarcasm I hope you're being sarcastic lol
            its not sarcasm i was just dreaming for a while there.
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Give it 5-8, and North Korean Soccer will be better than south korean soccer. From what i saw in the recent tournament (U20 etc.) the north koreans seem to be producing much better talent. However, this is assuming that the n. koreans will be allowed to go play in leagues outside of N. Korea. I was talking to a few of my korean friends and they all told me that koreans dont really care about football unless it's the world cup. The koreans dont care who becomes their coach as long as he can take them to the WC. May i suggest that Ghalenoie becomes their new coach and does us the honour of tearing apart one of asias powerhouses?

Comment

it true we iranians have football in our blood and we play for the love of the game, and we play every game like its our last, but koreans ONLY care about worlds cups and i think korea is extremely OVER rated.

they became 4th in a world cup they hosted, but they havent done anything else after that or before that.

In the asian cup we should have beaten them but they won on penalties by luck and thereis the Iran-Korea curse which a different team wins every year.

Iran won in 1996
                Korea won in 2000
                Iran won in 2004
                Korea won in 2007
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

it true we iranians have football in our blood and we play for the love of the game, and we play every game like its our last, but koreans ONLY care about worlds cups and i think korea is extremely OVER rated.
                  they became 4th in a world cup they hosted, but they havent done anything else after that or before that.

Korea won in 2007
                  Korea is overated and Australia is way over their head...(I can't count the number of articles in which they said that they would win the AC and crap like that)

Japan is probably the best opposition Iran has

Comment

you mean they spread a few names, you like better, don't think they reall will sign one
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I don't see any point for a good coach if the younger players are worse than the older ones.
                      Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Iraq are getting to be extremely overrated since the AC, I hope they get knocked out of the first round, or get knocked out by TM in the final round

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                          Iraq are getting to be extremely overrated since the AC, I hope they get knocked out of the first round, or get knocked out by TM in the final round
                          That may be true, but buddy, look where these people are from. This is probably the most happiness that iraqis can have for the next few years. The team probably wont make it to the WC but let them enjoy the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                            Just make sure you prepare new excuses from now incase Iraq makes its through, because saying games Iraq's game were fixed and Iraq had an easy route arent doing the business.

Comment

Originally posted by South Iraq View Post
                              Just make sure you prepare new excuses from now incase Iraq makes its through, because saying the games Iraq's game were fixed and Iraq had an easy route arent doing the business.
                              Please excuse him. We all know Iraq has a fantastic team and played some great football in the AC

I surely do hope they perform as well or even better in the qualifiers and join Iran (fingers crossed) as one of the Asian teams in the WC.
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                              X