Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malouda blasts Chelsea for its lack of professionalism!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malouda blasts Chelsea for its lack of professionalism!!

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=502254

Malouda Blasts Chelsea Training and Diet

is he trying to imply that frank lampard is fat?
    chelsea should have hired ghalenoi, he has his own 120 page diet program
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Everyone knows that Lampard is called 'Fat Frank' here...so who ate all the pies ?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      Everyone knows that Lampard is called 'Fat Frank' here...so who ate all the pies ?
      LOL. I hope Al Qahtani goes to Chelsea and becomes a fat pig!

Comment

Fat frankie eats far too many pork pies...... thats the problem, england isnt know as being the second fattest nation for no reason - even our footballers are a little on the chubby side sometimes
        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
        GazKhor

Comment

dude, fat frank is old, he isnt fat anymore, those were only in his days at westham (maybe he ate lots of ham lol)

Comment

^^^

Comment

Malouda Clears Up Misleading Media Speculation Chelsea winger Florent Malouda has moved sharply to dismiss media reports that he is unhappy with life in England.
              Malouda Clears Up Misleading Media Speculation

The Frenchman was widely quoted on describing English football as “brainless”, leading newspapers to suggest Malouda was angling for a move back to the continent.

However, Malouda has released a statement on the club's website emphasising the reports are grossly inaccurate.

“I just want the fans to know that what I saw in the paper this morning is exactly the contrary to what I said to the French paper and the French people,” Malouda said.

He explained: “One thing I tried to speak about is that I achieved a good adaptation in my new club, and I was speaking about London life. My family and kids are very happy here, and when I saw that this morning I was very disappointed.

“I have nothing more to add or to say about this, this is not true, and I just want the Chelsea fans to know that I really enjoy my new life.”

The 27-year-old, who is currently nursing a knee injury, believes it is important for quotes to be translated accurately if they are to be used.

“The way they did it was not fair. I don't know why they tried to make me appear like somebody who is not happy here. I repeat I chose to come here, and everybody here is happy with what I've done,” he said, adding: "Now I'm injured, and it's hard when you're injured because you have to train hard to become fit.”

French journalist Philippe Auclair, who is France Football's England correspondent, supported Malouda’s statement by insisting the player was mis-quoted over the “brainless” quote.

“What he means by that, is you find instinct, spontaneity, what you find when you start, and he absolutely loves it.

“Nothing could be more from Florent's mind than the idea that football is brainless, and the same goes for many of the misquotes published in the English press today.”

Michael George, Goal.com UK

Comment

Badbakht be keke khori oftad

Comment

That's it !!!! No more pudding for you Malouda !!!
                  sigpic

Comment

the lampard thing is actually old man, sorry to burst the bubble

Comment

That's what happens when you leave the champs.

Lyon!

Comment

obviously Lyon has probably one of the best training systems in the footballing world, this is because essentially players at the best forms go there as a beacon into bigger clubs. So they have to stay at the best possible shape at all times.
                        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

he forgot he is dealing with the jewish mafia & their godfather
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                          X