2007/2008 NBA thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007/2008 NBA thread

Hey so are there any basketball fans on this forum? I thought we could discuss NBA as well since everybody is into NCAA.

Since I was born and raised here naturally I'm a Lakers fan. How about you guys?

lakers are fags, so are laker fans

and we already had an nba thread. Just more evidence of how laker fans are fags. Only a laker fan would fail to assume that there has been an nba thread by now seeing as how we are a month and a half into the season. But saam ur less of a fag cause you lived in dubai

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
      lakers are fags, so are laker fans

and we already had an nba thread. Just more evidence of how laker fans are fags. Only a laker fan would fail to assume that there has been an nba thread by now seeing as how we are a month and a half into the season. But saam ur less of a fag cause you lived in dubai
      What? I searched before I opened the thread I didnt see one. Weird. Who do you support then Mr Heterosexual? The mighty knicks??

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
        What? I searched before I opened the thread I didnt see one. Weird. Who do you support then Mr Heterosexual? The mighty knicks??
        Dude you are making us Laker fans look bad we have a big NBA thread already. Hey anyting is better than being a Knicks fan right about now. Zeek turned them into an NBA D league team.

Comment

Toronto Raptors...and yea would sure as hell suck being a Knicks fan atm
          Go Cows!

Comment

yeah there was an NBA thread but nobody posted on it forever so I am guessing its buried somewhere between soroush and persiangodfather's posts!!
            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

what year did you live in dubai?
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                what year did you live in dubai?
                From 1994-july 2007 . Moved there from LA

Comment

The other NBA thread is for 2006/2007. We're in a new season!!

Comment

From 1994-july 2007 . Moved there from LA
                    so you recently moved from dubai to LA??

Comment

Yup over the summer.

Comment

khob pas hamineh keh you are such a big SC fan!!!!

Anyways, I can never forget this but back in 2001 I rented a 540 and hauled ass to abu dhabi. I was going 250 Km/hr on shekh somthin zayd road!!!. It was fun!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                          khob pas hamineh keh you are such a big SC fan!!!!

Anyways, I can never forget this but back in 2001 I rented a 540 and hauled ass to abu dhabi. I was going 250 Km/hr on shekh somthin zayd road!!!. It was fun!!!!!!
                          Wait what does it have to do with SC? Yeah it's called Sheikh Zayed Road.

Comment

Wait what does it have to do with SC? Yeah it's called Sheikh Zayed Road.
                            you are new here so you didnt know any better!!!hehe j/k. My uncle went straight from Iran to SC. I always tell him the same thing

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X