Czechs play CoRi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Czechs play CoRi

czech is tite on schedule so i dont think we will be playing them.....if any news comes out....its all rumours!

Czechs add Costa Rica and Trinidad to warm-ups

PRAGUE, Feb 2 (Reuters) - The Czech Republic has added friendlies against fellow World Cup qualifiers Costa Rica and Trinidad & Tobago to round out its pre-tournament warm-up schedule, the Czech FA said on Thursday.

The Czechs will play Costa Rica in Jablonec on May 31 and Trinidad in Prague on June 3.

The Czechs also face Turkey in Izmir on March 1 and Saudi Arabia on May 26. The latter match will be a part of the team's preparation camp in the Austrian town of Seefeld.

The Czech Republic will play their first match in the World Cup finals in Germany on June 12 against the United States. Ghana and Italy are the other two teams in Group E.

Costa Rica face Germany, Poland and Ecuador in the opening round while Trinidad & Tobago play England, Sweden and Paraguay.

wrong forum..?
    Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Ukraine plays Azerbaijan instead of Iran,

Check Republic plays Trinidad Tobago instead of Iran,

Well OK, Now that must show US that the only reason teams like

Romania,Ceck,Ukraine did not play us was cause of Political reasons AND NOT cause they dont think we are good enough,

If it wasnt for Ahmadinejad we would of had Romania,Ceck AND Ukraine on our Schedule List,

Comment

Don't blame Ahmadinejad for their actions, blame the narrow-minded, prejudice governments these countries have that can't see that there's a difference between a country's football team and their president. Blame the governments of these countries that are only friendly towards Iran when they get free oil or materials out of it. It's o.k. for these Eastern European scum bags to use Iran's resources day and night, but when it comes time to send their football teams to Tehran, they say they're concerned about their teams' safety.

I deeply regret some of the actions Ahmadinejad has made so far, but what I hate even more is the governments of these countries making the innocent people of Iran suffer for his wrong-doings. Vaghean khak bar sare hameshun...
        "More jazz than Hornacek"

Comment

Originally posted by Rostam
          Don't blame Ahmadinejad for their actions, blame the narrow-minded, prejudice governments these countries have that can't see that there's a difference between a country's football team and their president. Blame the governments of these countries that are only friendly towards Iran when they get free oil or materials out of it. It's o.k. for these Eastern European scum bags to use Iran's resources day and night, but when it comes time to send their football teams to Tehran, they say they're concerned about their teams' safety.
          I deeply regret some of the actions Ahmadinejad has made so far, but what I hate even more is the governments of these countries making the innocent people of Iran suffer for his wrong-doings. Vaghean khak bar sare hameshun...
          Of course i dont only blame Ahmadinejad but also their low minded federations to mix sport with Politics,

Anyway its done and we cant do anything about it rather then hope that Costa Rica happens and we can get a few more decent friendlys

lets just make the best out of the situation

Comment

Man, Arash jane delam, ghorboonet beram for having such a positive mentality all the time. I wish it was all that simple. I just feel like this situation in Iran is hopeless. It seems like we have no friends left in this freaking world. Even Costa Rica is asking for more money than their entire team is worth to play us as if they were Brazil or something. At least, we should take advantage of the friends we have left in the world. Venezuela is one of the few countries that voted against sanctioning us and their soccer team is decent considering the difficulty of the region they play in. They had one of their best qualifying runs this year and gave bigs teams like Brazil and Argentina some trouble. Believe me, if Costa Rica played in a region as tough as South America, I highly doubt they would've qualified either. My point is, a loyal ally to Iran like Chavez would be willing to send his football team to Tehran in a blink of an eye, possibly even for free. So we should take advantage of the few things like this we have left...
            "More jazz than Hornacek"

Comment

Originally posted by Rostam
              Man, Arash jane delam, ghorboonet beram for having such a positive mentality all the time. I wish it was all that simple. I just feel like this situation in Iran is hopeless. It seems like we have no friends left in this freaking world. Even Costa Rica is asking for more money than their entire team is worth to play us as if they were Brazil or something. At least, we should take advantage of the friends we have left in the world. Venezuela is one of the few countries that voted against sanctioning us and their soccer team is decent considering the difficulty of the region they play in. They had one of their best qualifying runs this year and gave bigs teams like Brazil and Argentina some trouble. Believe me, if Costa Rica played in a region as tough as South America, I highly doubt they would've qualified either. My point is, a loyal ally to Iran like Chavez would be willing to send his football team to Tehran in a blink of an eye, possibly even for free. So we should take advantage of the few things like this we have left...
              Well rostam jan its not like when Khatami was in charge it was like this

He actually communicated and tried to set up friendly relationships with other people and countries, and even team melli was better under the regime of Khatami,.he even came to team melli camps and games,wich boosted the morale of the players...

He liked team melli

Ahmadinejad doesnt...he is ruining us

Comment

Working...
              X