X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Lakers!

Comment

go? go where?
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        I dont think there is a WC but there are the OLYMPIC GAMES and thats bigger then the world cup when its about Basket Ball and ice Hockey
        Yeah bro. There's the FIBA World Cup, which Spain won in 2006 (and USA came third. LOL!). We are qualified for the Olympics and we are 2nd best in Asia (next to China, with Jian Li or Yi and Ming Yao (that's how you actually say his name).
        Rep Tdot till they bury me

Comment

Originally posted by bartdudeman View Post
          Yeah bro. There's the FIBA World Cup, which Spain won in 2006 (and USA came third. LOL!). We are qualified for the Olympics and we are 2nd best in Asia (next to China, with Jian Li or Yi and Ming Yao (that's how you actually say his name).
          chinas teams packed compared to other asian teams, they have other good players such as Sun Yue who was drafted by the lakers and is a 6 foot 7 or 8 PG. I really dont think our team can do that well in the olympics but itll be pretty fun seeing Iran basketball in a world stage against some of the best teams in the world. Our team also has a couple of players playing in Europe such as the Russian league and German league but those players were not included in the Asian championship tournament. From that tourny we had some pretty good players like some1 said before Hadadi, we also had a good pg in mehdi kamrani and also a pretty good wingman scorer in mohammad samand nikkhah baharami who also has a brother Aidin nikkhak which i beleive was the 6th man on the asian championship team. I hope in the olympics we show a good performace so the world sees that Iran has good potential in the world of basketball.

Comment

Working...
          X