World's Best Striker/Hate Washington Thread lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World's Best Striker/Hate Washington Thread lol

Yea, that guy from Urawa is Washington. He is awesome. A 10th string brazilian striker. Man he is good....sike. I hate this guy. I swear he runs on the field like he is God's gift to Japan. If I saw this guy on the street, I'd just rock him in the face. I cannot stand to watch him. He scored today then acted like it was the greatest thing ever. I hate all these 3rd class Brazilians playing in Japan. Leave your Urawa/Washington hate mail in here.....

i hateeee him.
    he was the reason we lost in my opinion, i mean the other striker was also great, but this guy was so strong man.

Comment

So you hate him coz he was the reason Sepahan lost 3-1 to Urawa ?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        So you hate him coz he was the reason Sepahan lost 3-1 to Urawa ?
        Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
          Pretty much.
          Dont be sore my friend. Winning and losing are part of the game
          sigpic

Comment

id rather have the other goalscorer on my team, he looks like a donkey, but he seems to be very fast and with training i think he could be good.

Comment

looooool
              yeah
              that s.o.b really sucks..!!
              lmao

Comment

He is a hog, he always wnts 2 score goals. Against Sepahan in the 2nd leg final he kept taking on players and shooting from far away, the commentators called him selfish

Man Utd =
                Current EPL Champions
                Current European Champions
                Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

lololo change the name of the thread to no washngton club
                  I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Stop hating, guys. Urawa totally outplayed and outclassed us. We were just sub-par compared to them. If anything, their professionalism and skill should be applauded. Urawa is, quite possibly, the greatest team in Asia at the moment. I wish them luck against AC Milan. Hopefully, they put on a good show and represent Asia well in front of the world. We need to close the gap between the
                    continents so int'l. football becomes more competitive and interesting.

As for Sepahan, we should be proud of them for defying the odds and even making it this far. It's a step in the right direction for our football. We really need to improve if we want to be on Urawa's level, let alone the rest of the world's.
                    "More jazz than Hornacek"

Comment

Originally posted by Rostam View Post
                      Stop hating, guys. Urawa totally outplayed and outclassed us. We were just sub-par compared to them. If anything, their professionalism and skill should be applauded. Urawa is, quite possibly, the greatest team in Asia at the moment. I wish them luck against AC Milan. Hopefully, they put on a good show and represent Asia well in front of the world. We need to close the gap between the
                      continents so int'l. football becomes more competitive and interesting.

As for Sepahan, we should be proud of them for defying the odds and even making it this far. It's a step in the right direction for our football. We really need to improve if we want to be on Urawa's level, let alone the rest of the world's.
                      We're not bagging Urawa. We r bagging their SH*T striker Washington. Urawa played better but Washington is just SH*T

Man Utd =
                      Current EPL Champions
                      Current European Champions
                      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
                        We're not bagging Urawa. We r bagging their SH*T striker Washington. Urawa played better but Washington is just SH*T
                        Washington isn't the most skilled player on the ball, but his size is definitely an advantage. He scored a goal for them and is useful to the team. If you saw that
                        goal he scored, I don't think you'd be talking like this. He had several touches on the ball and converted. It was a great goal, but whatever. You kids always gotta talk trash, huh?
                        "More jazz than Hornacek"

Comment

Originally posted by Rostam View Post
                          Washington isn't the most skilled player on the ball, but his size is definitely an advantage. He scored a goal for them and is useful to the team. If you saw that
                          goal he scored, I don't think you'd be talking like this. He had several touches on the ball and converted. It was a great goal, but whatever. You kids always gotta talk trash, huh?
                          i dont think washington hasmuch skill.
                          i didnt think that star cnter back they had did either.

none of them did.
                          they just knew how to play football, the passed to the outside, and opened up the field for them selves.

Comment

man Urawa is a team that gets to play the likes of Real Madrid , Manchester United and Bayern Munich every year.

They have a world class stadium with every seat sold out nearly every week.

They have proper training field , decent foreign players (including Washington), and a top notch coach.

Washington has 3 Brazil national team caps , even though I dont think his that good either!

They are the best club in Asia ATM and have all the tools and recipes to become amongst the worlds best.

Comment

This place is starting to teem with immaturity...seriously.

Comment

Working...
                              X