Martin O'Neill
        They r all the candidates for the job

Man Utd =
        Current EPL Champions
        Current European Champions
        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

england will continue to be the country that will go home crying and talk about their ONE & ONLY world cup win and they'll be day dreaming that one day maybe in 100 years from now they'll reach the WC final... and as long as there is croatia, england will be home drinking their english tea cause they aren't going anywhere baby

england has always been overrated... they haven't done shiz and ppl still give them credit and look at them as one of the big dogs in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
            england will continue to be the country that will go home crying and talk about their ONE & ONLY world cup win and they'll be day dreaming that one day maybe in 100 years from now they'll reach the WC final... and as long as there is croatia, england will be home drinking their english tea cause they aren't going anywhere baby

england has always been overrated... they haven't done shiz and ppl still give them credit and look at them as one of the big dogs in Europe
            ghormeh sabzi dont say this, because if an english person came on here rght now he would say the same thing about iran.

Comment

^^ O'neill won't take it..... hes still pissed that the FA picked mclaren infront of him... and rightly so, even a ten year would know that dropping ur 1st choice keeper for some1 whoes barely played a full 90 mins is beyond idiotic

crap choice... as arsene wenger says english national team needs a english manager

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                ^^ O'neill won't take it..... hes still pissed that the FA picked mclaren infront of him... and rightly so, even a ten year would know that dropping ur 1st choice keeper for some1 whoes barely played a full 90 mins is beyond idiotic
                crap choice... as arsene wenger says english national team needs a english manager
                i dont want o neil.
                but i would love an english coach.

Comment

lol this guy is class.

i love the line.
                  We could have ended up with Sammy Lee

Comment

^^why?... i think hes the best england could have had... every club hes been at has been a sucess...

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                      ^^why?... i think hes the best england could have had... every club hes been at has been a sucess...
                      ive never been to found of him..i dont know why.
                      i mean if england got him, id be fine with it, i just wouldnt be jumping out of my seat you know?

Comment

Don Fabio
                        sigpic

Comment

"With Capello you can start dreaming of winning something again. He'll give you the best chance you have had for ages, a better chance than Sven-Goran Eriksson did."
                          Former Italy coach Dino Zoff

He has always been a winner wherever he has gone. Fabio thinks about England as the mother of the game and the teacher of football."
                          Capello's former assistant at AC Milan Franco Baldini

"This man will not suffer fools. He will drop people. Not only is he a good tactician, he is a good psychologist."
                          Former AC Milan and England striker Mark Hateley

"He's a person I know very well. He's a great professional with unquestionable credentials to do the job. He has a very distinct style of play. As far as the language barrier, I remember a manager's meeting in Switzerland and he was speaking in English. I actually think he speaks it quite well."
                          Tottenham boss Juande Ramos

"Capello is ideal for this job. If England are capable of winning something, I truly believe Capello is the man who will bring it out in them."
                          Arrigo Sacchi, who Capello succeeded at AC Milan in 1991

"You do not see him laughing much - he is moody. But he knows what he wants. You have to go his way or you will get in trouble."
                          LA Galaxy manager Ruud Gullit

"Even when Jose Mourinho was in the running I believed that Capello had even more charisma, talent and experience for a challenging job like this one.
                          Former Chelsea and Italy striker Gianfranco Zola

I think he can win the World Cup with England and make them into a team feared and respected throughout the world. He is one of the best."
                          Juventus manager Claudio Ranieri

He is a difficult guy. He is a professional and is very demanding but I believe that this is the thing that England need."
                          Former France international Marcel Desailly

"He just oozes class and he has got the gravitas to take any job in the world. He has a fantastic lot of talent to choose from and I'm sure Capello will have England as one of the top nations in the world again."
                          Birmingham manager Alex McLeish
                          sigpic

Comment

england has a bunch of talented players, with this coach their bound to win something

... it was good while it lasted

Comment

Originally posted by supporter28 View Post
                              england has a bunch of talented players, with this coach their bound to win something

... it was good while it lasted
                              what was good while it lasted?
                              The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                              For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                              http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                              http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Working...
                              X