Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classico: Barcelona vs. Real Madrid (early predictions?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet i won 200 gold off of the Real win

Comment

Rahmani where you at bro? Pepe was the best defender on the pitch, not only that but the commentators said they have never seen a defender with such physical ability in many years.

30 million might have been a lite too much but he's living up to it.

Good match, we deserved the win and were the better team clearly. If Messi was playing maybe he would have saved your asses with 1 goal, but as a team Real will always be better with this form.
      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

I watched this plus the Milan derby. Got to say the Milan derby was way more entertaining.

Comment

^^ for sure man. The Italian derby is always more entertaining than any other league derby

except for maybe River.Plate-Boca

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Persia View Post
            I watched this plus the Milan derby. Got to say the Milan derby was way more entertaining.
            Originally posted by persian boy View Post
            ^^ for sure man. The Italian derby is always more entertaining than any other league derby

except for maybe River.Plate-Boca
            my balls Real Barca is the biggest and best derby in the world and thats a fact.

Comment

^ I don't know about that, based on last night the Milan derby had more excitement. No need to get offensive, everyones got their own opinion.

Comment

^ I don't know about that, based on last night the Milan derby had more excitement. No need to get offensive, everyones got their own opinion.
                u just enjoyed the milan derby more just because ur team won

Just take a look at the thread and see which derby had more anticipation.

There is more meaning to the Real Barca derby. The Milan derby has never been as big as Super Classico

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                  Rahmani where you at bro? Pepe was the best defender on the pitch, not only that but the commentators said they have never seen a defender with such physical ability in many years.

30 million might have been a lite too much but he's living up to it.

Good match, we deserved the win and were the better team clearly. If Messi was playing maybe he would have saved your asses with 1 goal, but as a team Real will always be better with this form.
                  Im here... Congrats, you deserved the win. Without Messi, we cant do SHIT!
                  I am going to post more tomorrow, im angry right now !
                  FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmani View Post
                    Im here... Congrats, you deserved the win. Without Messi, we cant do SHIT!
                    I am going to post more tomorrow, im angry right now !
                    congrats for realizing this. the sooner the better i guess.

Comment

off course u will like the milan derby
                      ur favourite team is inter
                      plus just look the madrid barca thread goes for 7 pages but the milan derby goes for 2x
                      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                        u just enjoyed the milan derby more just because ur team won
                        Just take a look at the thread and see which derby had more anticipation.
                        There is more meaning to the Real Barca derby. The Milan derby has never been as big as Super Classico
                        It probably is the biggest in terms of worldwide audience and anticipation, but you should have seen the other derby, tackles flying in from everywhere, stacks of yellow cards, really aggressive attacking football. The Milan derby is really underrated and I'm not just saying that cause I'm an Inter fan either.

Comment

It probably is the biggest in terms of worldwide audience and anticipation, but you should have seen the other derby, tackles flying in from everywhere, stacks of yellow cards, really aggressive attacking football. The Milan derby is really underrated and I'm not just saying that cause I'm an Inter fan either.
                          i watched both. el classico was better. even if it wasnt as good as last years. the problem was, as the commentary said, it wasnt really a game for strikers... just defence and midfield battle. not enough quality shots on target/chances.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                            i watched both. el classico was better. even if it wasnt as good as last years. the problem was, as the commentary said, it wasnt really a game for strikers... just defence and midfield battle. not too many shots.
                            I don't like midfield battles without someone getting through and getting a decent shot or pass through.

Comment

You see Real Madrid is a Spanish team while Barcelona is a Catalan team ; the capital of Catalonia when these two teams play it is like two counties playing againts eachother. And the Catalans hate the Spanish because they want Independance as a state like Kurdistan.

These two teams along with Atletico Madrid if Im not mistaken have never been relegated from La Primera Liga and the history and passion is intense.

Even Boca-River and Celtic-Glasgow come before Milan-Inter in terms of derbys

Comment

I don't like midfield battles without someone getting through and getting a decent shot or pass through.
                                well thats how the italian league usually is. but still at its worst in this sense, there were more shots in the real-barca game then inter-ac.

Comment

Working...
                                X