Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classico: Barcelona vs. Real Madrid (early predictions?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
    You see Real Madrid is a Spanish team while Barcelona is a Catalan team ; the capital of Catalonia when these two teams play it is like two counties playing againts eachother. And the Catalans hate the Spanish because they want Independance as a state like Kurdistan.
    These two teams along with Atletico Madrid if Im not mistaken have never been relegated from La Primera Liga and the history and passion is intense.
    Even Boca-River and Celtic-Glasgow come before Milan-Inter in terms of derbys
    I'm not taking about the history or rivalry between the teams mate, i already knew about the Catalans wanting their own country, all i said was that for the neutral fan, the Milan derby last night had more entertaining football, both teams were clicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Persia View Post
      I'm not taking about the history or rivalry between the teams mate, i already knew about the Catalans wanting their own country, all i said was that for the neutral fan, the Milan derby last night had more entertaining football, both teams were clicking.
      no man thats what you think. ask a neutral fan and i bet you they liked el classico better.

Comment

I have not really been following Real Madrid this season. How is Cannavaro doing? Has he been performing well this season?
        I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arya_n View Post
          I have not really been following Real Madrid this season. How is Cannavaro doing? Has he been performing well this season?
          not really. hes ok though i guess. today he was good.

Comment

I was 2 for 2 today,

Comment

The amount of diving and grass rolling I saw in Barca v Real yesterday, made me think I was watching a game from Bahrain or Kuwait. Sergio Ramos, Robinho, Juilo Baptista as well as some Barca players were like made of feathers and falling over trying to get a freekick or a penalty...it was hilarious and stupid (then again such things arent frowned upon in the Iberian leagues and are bread & butter)

Hell even my cousin who barely follows the game and was watching the match with me last night was cursing both teams as they fell over as if they were shot in the genitals. It was that ridiculous.

Hell even the ref was so pissed off that he even refused to give legit fouls
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                The amount of diving and grass rolling I saw in Barca v Real yesterday, made me think I was watching a game from Bahrain or Kuwait. Sergio Ramos, Robinho, Juilo Baptista as well as some Barca players were like made of feathers and falling over trying to get a freekick or a penalty...it was hilarious and stupid (then again such things arent frowned upon in the Iberian leagues and are bread & butter)

Hell even my cousin who barely follows the game and was watching the match with me last night was cursing both teams as they fell over as if they were shot in the genitals. It was that ridiculous.

Hell even the ref was so pissed off that he even refused to give legit fouls
                there was as much diving as there would be in any other modern big game. plus, all the diving put together will be less than cristianos dives in one game.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                  there was as much diving as there would be in any other modern big game. plus, all the diving put together will be less than cristianos dives in one game.
                  the amount of utter :bs: and nonsensical bakwaas here never ceases to amaze me.

As far as the modern game goes, the biggest disgrace is that in Spain and Portugal diving is nothing bad - hell its actively encouraged by fellow players. So folks who point fingers at Cristiano Ronaldo - crying wolf all the time - need to look inside their own collars (as we say it in Urdu) to see the nonsense dirt in Spain/Portugal which folks here tend to praise over the moon again and again and again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol..
                    Unfortunately, We Depend too much on individual efforts rather than team work.
                    We paid the price..
                    Congratz Real Fans..
                    Well Deserved!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money View Post
                      Lol..
                      Unfortunately, We Depend too much on individual efforts rather than team work.
                      We paid the price..
                      Congratz Real Fans..
                      Well Deserved!
                      seems like u guys are nothing withouT Messi

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                        seems like u guys are nothing withouT Messi
                        we didn't have Henry and Messi, I'd like to see how Real would play without Robinho and RvN

no point in excuses tho, real won and thats it. congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                          we didn't have Henry and Messi, I'd like to see how Real would play without Robinho and RvN

no point in excuses tho, real won and thats it. congrats
                          first of all, henry is not a starter. secondly, you DID have henry. your coach thought that two teenagers would perform better than him so he didnt play him. so you WERE ONLY MISSING MESSI. so its fair to say you wonder how real would play without robinho. we would have won even if robinho didnt play.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                            first of all, henry is not a starter. secondly, you DID have henry. your coach thought that two teenagers would perform better than him so he didnt play him. so you WERE ONLY MISSING MESSI. so its fair to say you wonder how real would play without robinho. we would have won even if robinho didnt play.
                            Henry isn't a starter because of Injury, and he had just come back from injury, no wonder he didn't play

Comment

Why Are We Argueing..
                              Real Won ..
                              Us Barca Fans Should Stop Crying About The Game And Look Forward To The 7Points We need to climb in January before it is too late!

Comment

Working...
                              X