Milano Derby: Inter v AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milano Derby: Inter v AC Milan

Inter has shown its quality this season and are 7 points ahead at the top of Serie A and haven't lost a game (which no team in La liga, Serie A, EPL or Bundesliga has achieved this season), performed well in CL also, apart from the first Fenerbahce game, they've been awesome.

AC Milan have been quite poor domestically and are 11th but with 3 games in hand, and as everyone knows has just won the club world cup with the help of the brilliance of Kaka and Pirlo.

I think it will be 2-1

predictions?

0-0 for sure

Comment

2-0 Inter. Milan can't win at home, Inter is firing on all cylinders. Inter wins for sure.

Comment

I'm a little nervous. Inter has a lot of injuries and Mancini has to use defenders on the midfield. That works well against Cagliari and other weak teams but not against the big ones.

I say a draw if we're lucky .
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

the first derby last year was one of the best soccer games ive ever seen in my life, even though inter won. Hopefully this game will come close but with a different outcome

Comment

I'd say a tie is the most likely outcome. But, I think if there is gonna be a winner, it will be Milan. They haven't been performing domestically this year but when it comes to big games, they always impress. Plus,, it's time Inter lost a friggin game. I want my JUVE to catch up!

Comment

0-0

Comment

Holy Crap Pierlo sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
                  Holy Crap Pierlo sucks!
                  If only VivaItalia and persiangodfather were here, you would have recieved the most grandest bollocking ever
                  sigpic

Comment

the ref goes to the medical team to get medical attention. EVEN THE REF GRASSROLLS. ONLY IN ITALY ROFL!

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
                      Holy Crap Pierlo sucks!
                      na bro he really doesnt. he seems so frustrated this whole game.
                      and kaka just looks like "wtf do i have to do to score?"
                      milan is playing great, they just cant score that equilizer.

Comment

is this the ibrahimovic everyone speaks of?

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                          is this the ibrahimovic everyone speaks of?
                          yes it is, but belive me he is great.

Comment

Inter 2-1 Milan

Forza Inter
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Persia View Post
                              Inter has shown its quality this season and are 7 points ahead at the top of Serie A and haven't lost a game (which no team in La liga, Serie A, EPL or Bundesliga has achieved this season), performed well in CL also, apart from the first Fenerbahce game, they've been awesome.
                              AC Milan have been quite poor domestically and are 11th but with 3 games in hand, and as everyone knows has just won the club world cup with the help of the brilliance of Kaka and Pirlo.
                              I think it will be 2-1
                              predictions?
                              Final score is 2-1, well what do you know, i'm a psychic
                              FORZA INTER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X