No announcement yet.

Milano Derby: Inter v AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never seen so many tackles in one game!! People flying all over teh place... i think i am in love with italian football!!! Is it always like this, or just the derbys?
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

Entertaining Derby as always, unfortunantly Inter won.. again

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
        I have never seen so many tackles in one game!! People flying all over teh place... i think i am in love with italian football!!! Is it always like this, or just the derbys?
        well remebering portugal holland game.. after the wistle had gone, i just wanted to jump out of my window and tackle somebody at random..

but yeah a hell of a game, nice aggression, good ref, great players, intensity.. Ibra, Cruz, Cambiasso, Materazzi , Pirlo, Kaka,
        one of top 3 matches i watched this year
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          well remebering portugal holland game.. after the wistle had gone, i just wanted to jump out of my window and tackle somebody at random..
          but yeah a hell of a game, nice aggression, good ref, great players, intensity.. Ibra, Cruz, Cambiasso, Materazzi , Puyol, Kaka,
          one of top 3 matches i watched this year
          Am i right to assume you were watching Real- Barca on the other channel? Or are you referring to Samuel as Puyol?

Comment

Originally posted by abtin_32 View Post
            Am i right to assume you were watching Real- Barca on the other channel? Or are you referring to Samuel as Puyol?
            lol your right i watched both games, of course i was supposed to write, pirlo :P
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

good job inter!!! both inter and real won today!!! its my day!!

Comment

INTER SARVARE...

Sohale,, its time to bring up that sig of yours again

Comment

^^

Comment

Working...
                  X