No announcement yet.

Players who piss you off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

liverpool (except for torres), rooney,terry, nistelrooy(dirty), ashley cole, nosrati, inzaghi, pizarro, materazzi, demichelis, van der vaart, essian (hate him)

i think u guys r taking it too far on ronaldo. i know he does dive, but so do soo many others. the reason he dives/gets fouled more is
    1) he is in epl
    2)he is technical
    3)he is fast
    4)he is foreign
    he frustrates defenders easily with his moves(specially nutmegs), so he gets fouled more than other players

Comment

c. ronaldo
      rooney

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
        LOLOLOL stop bringing up excuses its all over u lost

In conclusion:

C.ronaldo is arrogant, selfish, match winner that dosnt take blame for anything, also i just found out that he copies his tricks from ronaldiniho,quaresma and robinho (Source a Trick compilation of him )
        and he uses diving to make his team win
        I dnt care wat u think.
        Ronaldo has skill and is a match winner. He just scored a beautiful free kick against Sunderland yesterday 2 give Man U a 3-0 lead.
        I dnt give a shit wat u and other ppl say.

Its official:

Me and Teammelli34 r the only ppl who like C.Ronaldo.

Man Utd =
        Current EPL Champions
        Current European Champions
        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

why you guys say van nistelrooy? i dunno about his time in man u but in real he hasnt been dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            why you guys say van nistelrooy? i dunno about his time in man u but in real he hasnt been dirty.
            I dnt like Van Nistelrooy coz he dsnt do anything for his goals.
            He just taps it in, every1 else do all the hard work 2 bring the ball up in2 the box and then RVN does a little tap in.
            Wen he was at Man U he used 2 dribble and take every1 on, his goals bak then were mad.

Man Utd =
            Current EPL Champions
            Current European Champions
            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
              I dnt care wat u think.
              Ronaldo has skill and is a match winner. He just scored a beautiful free kick against Sunderland yesterday 2 give Man U a 3-0 lead.
              Its official:
              THANK U!!
              after days of arguing u got to my conclusion:
              good player,needs to fix his attitude

hey he would be one of my favourite players if he had good attitude, ((or if he came to real madrid because im obligated to like everyone there))
              I got no time for a signiture

Comment

RvN is a gun, he gets the job done, he is a target man if u give him the ball at a good position u can be certain that he will put it in
                I got no time for a signiture

Comment

I dnt care wat u think.
                  Its official:
                  theres suprah and shah houman too

Comment

I dnt like Van Nistelrooy coz he dsnt do anything for his goals.
                    He just taps it in, every1 else do all the hard work 2 bring the ball up in2 the box and then RVN does a little tap in.
                    Wen he was at Man U he used 2 dribble and take every1 on, his goals bak then were mad.
                    LOLLL yea man all he does is tap ins most the time, but he does give alot of goals.

Comment

one time he scored a goal and he started celebrating infront of the opposition's players face, trying to piss him off.

in euro 2004, holland vs port, ricardo came to quickly punt the ball, and there were many players around him. ruud comes from the side and cleates the fuk out of him on his right calf. ref didn't see it

plus i can tell when u look in his eyes he is "moozy"

i forgot to say diego of bremen, i hate him

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                        THANK U!!
                        after days of arguing u got to my conclusion:
                        good player,needs to fix his attitude
                        hey he would be one of my favourite players if he had good attitude, ((or if he came to real madrid because im obligated to like everyone there))
                        there were rumors of him going there before he signed the new contract lol

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                          one time he scored a goal and he started celebrating infront of the opposition's players face, trying to piss him off.
                          in euro 2004, holland vs port, ricardo came to quickly punt the ball, and there were many players around him. ruud comes from the side and cleates the fuk out of him on his right calf. ref didn't see it
                          plus i can tell when u look in his eyes he is "moozy"
                          i forgot to say diego of bremen, i hate him
                          that was funny as hell... but how come you dont mention that player came into ruuds face first when he missed a penalty and laughed at him?

as i said, i dont know about ruud in other teams, but with real he isnt dirty.

Comment

he was provoked

Originally posted by GOhappy
                            Ronaldo is a match winner. He just scored to give Man U a 3-0 lead.

think about that comment for a second

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                              he was provoked
                              i dont believe that, that person prolly was pissed at ruud for being a cheater and so he provoked him, trust me, ruud is a motha ****a,

plus look what arsene wenger has to say about him:
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=ao5OiaHNFk8

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo you cannot doubt one of the best players in the world. He CAN be that ARROGANT because he IS that good. I think the player should shut his mouth once in a while stop saying how good he is and stop diving, because he doesnt need to say anything we can see how good he is when he plays, and when he dives it just spoils everything. Kaka who is much better than Ronaldo imo could be even more ARROGANT if he wanted to, but he doesn't which imo is the right attitude and which makes Kaka have no haters at all unlike CR7.

BTW I can't believe that if I say c0cky it gets censord out :|

Comment

Working...
                                X