X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PFS View Post
    no ask him which one is worst plucking ur eyebrows or waxing
    and ask him if he has ever done his chest,legs or arms (%99 he has)
    or his genital area? haha jk

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
      its not that hard to figure out m8, if its red it must be bad and u dont exactly call it a bad rep it must b a neagtive rep
      how do you know they are called reps? not reputations, not repute points, not reputes...but reps. How could you know that?

the jig is up darthmaul

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
        how do you know they are called reps? not reputations, not repute points, not reputes...but reps. How could you know that?
        the jig is up darthmaul
        i was the first one who said hes darthmaul.

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
          the jig is up darthmaul
          lol

Comment

who da hell is darthmaul the reason i know its reps coz ive been coming to he site for a long time i just didnt join i was always a guest

Comment

dam wat a thread 150+ repplies and 1000+ views in 4 days

Comment

DAT BOY RONALDO, are you a girl or a guy, just wondering.

Comment

both.........lol nah im a boy and my name is hamid

Comment

dam wat a thread 150+ repplies and 1000+ views in 4 days
                    150 plus hating replies that is oh man this is just classic...i never thought any of the ronaldo fans here would dare open up a new thread on ronaldo but i gotta give it to you.. you have some guts and not only your first thread but your first post ever.. well done but i still don't like c. ronaldo for some reason i can't stand the guy

do you or anyone here have any pics of him off the field like you know his house stuff like that??? just curious...

Comment

Comment

who da hell is darthmaul the reason i know its reps coz ive been coming to he site for a long time i just didnt join i was always a guest
                        oooooo u changin yo story now HAMIDOOOOOOOOOOO

GET UP IN MY SHOEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

^^^im sick of all ur crap bro i dont care how much respect u have here or how many posts u have but u think u own this site and keep on forcing crap on ppl ur time is over, theres a new guy in town by the name of DAT BOY RONALDO

Comment

merci for the video bro.. very nice.
                            i always pictured his house to be this crazy big house with like all this exotic stuff but instead it seems really simple haha

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                              merci for the video bro.. very nice.
                              i always pictured his house to be this crazy big house with like all this exotic stuff but instead it seems really simple haha
                              i remember watching the english version of that and where the guy asks him about the window i think he said something like when me and my father play here the ball hit it or something like that it was funny.

Comment

this is so biased, a thread in favor of c.ronaldo is acceptable, but one agianst him isnt??!

Comment

Working...
                                X