This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CELTIC????????? poor guy

ronaldo or messi? jeez, i like barca and im a red buh......cant lie so i wont say anything
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
      exactly ronaldo is a more industrious player. He scores more goals, assists more goals and plays more matches than messi. I think the only reason that would incline anybody to think messi is all that better than ronaldo would be due to his neat footwork and even then ronaldo has plenty of it himself.
      anyway its a close call between the two. At the moment for sure ronaldo is better primarily for reasons above and the video.
      he scores more goals because he players ultra-center-forward for many minutes.

cristiano has more assists than messi?

messi has at least 15 assists this season, cristiano has a pathetic 4 assists in the league.

dribbling:

messi>cristiano

passing:

messi>cristiano

vision:

messi>cristiano

finishing:

messi>cristiano

free kicks:

cristiano>messi (meh, i dont think messi spends 5 hours a day practicing them otherwise he would probably be better).

Comment

^well he certainly hasnt been playing for celtic for the past 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
          cristiano has yet to single handedly get 30 points in one season for man u.
          btw guys check messis wikipedia page:
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_messi
          can you find the funny part?
          and messi has for barca?

LOL AT CELTIC BTW

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
            and messi has for barca?

not really. more like 54.

Comment

not really. more like 54.
              what happened to real when robinho got injured?

and the sad part of that is, robinho is not even THAT good

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                what happened to real when robinho got injured?
                and the sad part of that is, robinho is not even THAT good
                its just a curse... nothing more.. nothing less.

Comment

he scores more goals because he players ultra-center-forward for many minutes. cristiano has more assists than messi?

messi has at least 15 assists this season, cristiano has a pathetic 4 assists in the league.
                  dribbling:
                  messi>cristiano
                  passing:
                  messi>cristiano
                  vision:
                  messi>cristiano
                  finishing:
                  messi>cristiano

free kicks:
                  cristiano>messi (meh, i dont think messi spends 5 hours a day practicing them otherwise he would probably be better).
                  WRONG, he is winger and has always played as one. He has scored goals from all over the pitch. I doubt messi would be able to score so many in the premiership in one season playing in the same position.

that is probably undeniably the most biased opinion i have heard.

Comment

WRONG, he is winger and has always played as one. He has scored goals from all over the pitch. I doubt messi would be able to score so many in the premiership in one season playing in the same position.
                    that is probably undeniably the most biased opinion i have heard.
                    please improve your reading skills. i mentioned the fact that he plays ultra-center-forward for many minutes. he is technically supposed to be a right winger but dont think people are blind. messi would score way more than cristiano in the EPL if he acted as the finisher of his team and played 1 inch apart from the last defender for many minutes.

Comment

I always wanted to give my full appreciation to C.Ronaldo

Comment

please improve your reading skills. i mentioned the fact that he plays ultra-center-forward for many minutes. he is technically supposed to be a right winger but dont think people are blind. messi would score way more than cristiano in the EPL if he acted as the finisher of his team and played 1 inch apart from the last defender for many minutes.
                        yeah buddy its because i ignored that bias comment.

i strongly recommend u watch a united match because your opinion that he plays as an ultra-central forward is delusional. Again it shows a biased opinion because any1 who sees ronaldo getting into atacking positions puts that down to having a brilliant footballing mind, whereas you dont seem to acknowledge that at all. It is an art in itself to be able to do this against top players in a top league.

All over the world, all players in the world praise him for this. You're fighting a losing battle. I bet you would have been calling a van nistelrooy an average tap in striker with limited goal scoring abilities if he was still playing for united. head out ur arse.

Comment

yeah buddy its because i ignored that bias comment.
                          i strongly recommend u watch a united match because your opinion that he plays as an ultra-central forward is delusional. Again it shows a biased opinion because any1 who sees ronaldo getting into atacking positions puts that down to having a brilliant footballing mind, whereas you dont seem to acknowledge that at all. It is an art in itself to be able to do this against top players in a top league.
                          All over the world, all players in the world praise him for this. You're fighting a losing battle. I bet you would have been calling a van nistelrooy an average tap in striker with limited goal scoring abilities if he was still playing for united. head out ur arse.
                          true

Comment

i bet u if he came to real u would even suck his dick for him

Comment

well, ^^that killls this debate. whats next?
                              Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                              GazKhor

Comment

Closing this thread perhaps ?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X