• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pali View Post
    another tap in sh*t ronaldo goal huh
    They havin' a laugh there innit mate ?
    sigpic

Comment

ronaldoooooooo shiiiiiiiiiiiiir NIST!!!!
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by Parham Pourjam View Post
        ronaldoooooooo shiiiiiiiiiiiiir NIST!!!!
        lol
        so true aahahahahahahahaha

Comment

thread summary:

cristiano scores 7 tap ins/penalties- me and other normal people who dont like him come and say hes overrated. cristiano lovers bump thread after every goal and say a goal is a goal.
          cristiano scores 1 nice free kick goal- cristiano lovers flood the thread and worship him for pages.
          cristiano score 7 tap ins/penalties....

repeat.

Comment

lol the commentator sais: hes a gift from heaven, isnt he?
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

so wat robinho scored 2 goals in the last RM game ronaldo was playing as striker!
              and his free kick wasnt anything special it was a stragiht free kick no curl no nothing

i think english football fans havnt seen a TRULY good player in such a long time, and now that they hav they think his GOD

just look at spain and even italy there are soo many players playing as good as him and just like beckham he is getting over hyped, and exposed too much to the media (for a football player),
              I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Serie A has some of the most technically skilled players on the planet., whether it be Reggina, Inter, AC, or Cagliari.

Comment

^^
                  exactly
                  my point the defence in italy is unbreakable!

Comment

damn....33 pages about this guy and still going?? is there so much to appreciate about him that i didnt know?? specially us guys???
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                      damn....33 pages about this guy and still going?? is there so much to appreciate about him that i didnt know?? specially us guys???
                      nah
                      its 95% ronaldo bashing
                      come to think of it it should be c.ronaldo bashing thread

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                        nah
                        its 95% ronaldo bashing
                        come to think of it it should be c.ronaldo bashing thread
                        dude when will u stop, the hole world is saying this guy is amazing, if it was only a bunch of ppl i would get wat ur saying but every1 in football is saying it, with all ur cheap comments ur just showing ur true colours...and please next time dont spam this thread, read wat the title says, dunno why ur not getting warned for spamming if it was another thread u would props be getting 1

Comment

Ronaldo savours his 'best' goal

Cristiano Ronaldo described his sublime free-kick in Manchester United's 2-0 win over Portsmouth on Wednesday as the finest goal of his career.
                          Ronaldo, 22, struck a spectacular 25-yard free-kick which dipped viciously at the last moment and gave Pompey keeper David James no chance.

"That was probably my best-ever goal," said the Portuguese winger.

"I work for this in training and I'm very pleased to score. I shoot the way I do because it is my strength."

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson felt Ronaldo's goal - his second of the game - was the best deadball strike he has seen in the Premier League.

"This free-kick was as good as any I've seen in the Premiership, though. It was two or three inches underneath the bar and no goalkeeper could have saved that.

"From that distance, he is always going to hit them.

"It was a marvellous hit and no keeper in the world was going to save it because it was right in the junction of the post and the crossbar.

"Is Ronaldo the best free-kick taker we've had? Well, we've had Ryan Giggs and David Beckham and Eric Cantona took them as well.

"David's strike-rate was pretty good and he could certainly take free-kicks, but Cristiano's strike-rate is phenomenal and is as good as any.

"He practises all the time and there are four or five of them that do it after training. It's great to see because I can just go back to the office for a cup of tea and watch them whacking them in!"

Ronaldo's double against Portsmouth took his tally for the season to 27 goals in all competitions, just five short of George Best's club record for a winger of 32 goals in a season

Comment

^^ i'm looking for a vid of it...but my friends are here and we have to go clubbin. please post it if you have it thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
                              ^^ i'm looking for a vid of it...but my friends are here and we have to go clubbin. please post it if you have it thanks in advance
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                                so wat robinho scored 2 goals in the last RM game ronaldo was playing as striker!
                                and his free kick wasnt anything special it was a stragiht free kick no curl no nothing
                                i think english football fans havnt seen a TRULY good player in such a long time, and now that they hav they think his GOD
                                just look at spain and even italy there are soo many players playing as good as him and just like beckham he is getting over hyped, and exposed too much to the media (for a football player),
                                oh for ****s sake

do you (and every other ronaldo hater) have to find fault in EVERYTHING he does? just ****ing admit it, no one in the world is even close to him right now

you can say whatever you want about it, but at the end of the day, you know it's true

Comment

Working...
                                X