X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
    oh for ****s sake
    do you (and every other ronaldo hater) have to find fault in EVERYTHING he does? just ****ing admit it, no one in the world is even close to him right now
    you can say whatever you want about it, but at the end of the day, you know it's true
    you cant seriously be saying messi and robinho are not better than him!

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      WTF? this is supposed to be the best free kick of all time? this was just a nice free kick... nothing more nothing less. ive seen hundreds of better free kicks. every single juninho free kick is better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        messi and robinho have hot streaks.
        but come on ronaldo never doesnt get a goal in a game lol
        i mean he always scores!
        so go damn consistent

Comment

are you ****ing kidding me?

Robinho and Messi aren't even close to Ronaldo at his current level (a barca fan admitting Ronaldo is ALOT better than messi)

Comment

are you ****ing kidding me?
            Robinho and Messi aren't even close to Ronaldo at his current level (a barca fan admitting Ronaldo is ALOT better than messi)
            have you lost it? arent you watching the villareal game? cristiano can never do that.

Comment

have you lost it? arent you watching the villareal game? cristiano can never do that.
              i think u have lost it and a long time ago!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
                i think u have lost it and a long time ago!!!

Comment

lets go iran

Comment

i don't have a channel that shows it

but still, not admitting he's good just because you don't like him is stupid

i admit Casillas is the worlds best keeper, and that Ramos is in top5 defenders and Guti is actually one of my favourite players

Comment

i don't have a channel that shows it
                      but still, not admitting he's good just because you don't like him is stupid
                      i admit Casillas is the worlds best keeper, and that Ramos is in top5 defenders and Guti is actually one of my favourite players
                      1. its called sopcast lol.
                      2. i never said hes not good, i said hes overated and NOT the best player in the world.
                      3. barca are pathetic 1-0 at home when villareal played with 10 men for the entire second half, and only with the help of messi. while we beat them 5-0 away! just compare LOL!

Comment

u know wats funny realllyyy funny ok here it is::

RONALDO IS A STRIKER SOOO WAT IF HE ScORES thats wat he is suppose to do. Van nistelrooy has done that before in man u, and since u havnt had any decent players since him u hav all gotten excited, and saying he is the best in the world!!!

as for Robinho he hardley play his second striker position if he does ,he will be EASSILYYYbetter than ronaldo and i dont if anybody saw COPA america highlights Robinho took brazil to the final all by himself, kaka wasnt playing, ronaldiniho wasnt playing too, all by himself he won the copa america and became the top scorer and won the best player of the tournament award
                        I got no time for a signiture

Comment

oh one more thing ronaldo only performs well when man u is playing crappy teams, i dont know if anybody saw him against liverpool he didnt do anything!! and liverpool suk this year,

Comment

Ronaldo's a winger - not a striker. Okay he can go forward, but he is not a striker as you will always see him on the right wing or switching with Giggs to be on the left. George Best scored 32 goals in a season as a winger 40 years ago. Robert Pires scored about 20-25 goals in a season for Arsenal a few years back as well.

Just cause he is scoring a lot of goals does not automatically make him a striker. Ceni and Chilavert scored loads of goals, and they are keepers. Does that make them a striker too ?
                            Originally posted by PFS View Post
                            oh one more thing ronaldo only performs well when man u is playing crappy teams, i dont know if anybody saw him against liverpool he didnt do anything!! and liverpool suk this year,
                            He was man-marked by up to 3 Liverpool players that game, Mascherano and Riise especially. So he was outnumbered rather than outperformed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                              Ronaldo's a winger - not a striker. Okay he can go forward, but he is not a striker as you will always see him on the right wing or switching with Giggs to be on the left. George Best scored 32 goals in a season as a winger 40 years ago. Robert Pires scored about 20-25 goals in a season for Arsenal a few years back as well.
                              Just cause he is scoring a lot of goals does not automatically make him a striker. Ceni and Chilavert scored loads of goals, and they are keepers. Does that make them a striker too ?
                              He was man-marked by up to 3 Liverpool players that game, Mascherano and Riise especially. So he was outnumbered rather than outperformed.
                              suprah dont ven argue they will never understanddd.
                              ronaldo is now a striker, if he doesnt score any next year hell be a back, i mean come on hes a winger and scores alot.
                              i dont even see many strikers scoring as much as him, so even if he was a striker, hed be the best!

Comment

i read in a article that said ronaldo was playing striker in the last game

oh and its not just me that says he dosnt perform against big teams heaps of analysit say that infact that was one the main reasons that he didnt win world player

Comment

Working...
                                X