This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    LOL no wonder he only scores against such teams. esteghlal ahvaz would have better defence then that. but to be fair, all other EPL strikers also play the same teams. but this just proves cristiano is just an extremely lucky guy. ok he has 30 goals now, so did henry, but who was the better finisher? obviously henry. its just that henry wasnt as lucky to always be somewhere where defenders mess up every time and get goals.
    This was the same team that beat us 3 games in a row over the last 1-2 seasons - and beat Arsenal home and away last season too - so (as always) I am not complaining about WHO he scores against as long as he DOES score for getting the 3 points.
    sigpic

Comment

i loved ronaldo's second goal, he fkd the ball into the goal

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
        i loved ronaldo's second goal, he fkd the ball into the goal
        He's got balls of steel used his bollocks quite well
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
          He's got balls of steel used his bollocks quite well
          he sure does.

Comment

he sure does.
            mind showing a video of yourself crying when you tripped and fell over on the floor or lost a game to your siblings when you were a wee boy too ?
            sigpic

Comment

mind showing a video of yourself crying when you tripped and fell over on the floor or lost a game to your siblings when you were a wee boy too ?
              i never cried when i was 18/19. hell i dont think i ever cried in my life for losing.

Comment

where are you taking this.... CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

Comment

i never cried when i was 18/19. hell i dont think i ever cried in my life for losing.
                  but i am sure you and millions did cry (or were really really upset) when iran didnt make 2002 WC
                  sigpic

Comment

but i am sure you and millions did cry (or were really really upset) when iran didnt make 2002 WC
                    ok you got me. but that was equivalent to a dagger in the heart. but that was one of the biggest lessons in my life. since then, i dont expect anything in my life and always plan for the worst.

Comment

where are you taking this.... CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!
                      tut tut tut I'm not a Pashtun
                      sigpic

Comment

Best player in the world.

Comment

ok you got me. but that was equivalent to a dagger in the heart. but that was one of the biggest lessons in my life. since then, i dont expect anything in my life and always plan for the worst.
                          see ? Sometimes adrenaline gets the best (or worst) of each and everyone of us

I've said this before, but I can still remember someone as hard and badass and winner in Franco Baresi cry buckets when Italy lost the 1994WC final on penalties to Brazil. I was only 8 at that time but I remember seeing that (and no dont involve chris hansen in this ) so the way Ronaldo cried in Euro2004 final in his own home country as well as 2005 FA Cup final meant that got to him too
                          sigpic

Comment

exactly suprah, when TM players cry after losing it's cuz of gheyrat, pride, heart, love for Iran and TM and the 70 million people and....

but when CR7 cries it's cuz he's gay, a btch, a baby....

come on now

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
                              exactly suprah, when TM players cry after losing it's cuz of gheyrat, pride, heart, love for Iran and TM and the 70 million people and....
                              but when CR7 cries it's cuz he's gay, a btch, a baby....
                              come on now
                              ive said that from the begining, lol. when i see the picture of teymourian on the floor crying, does this mean hes gay or a baby?

Comment

^^ Tbh, Teymourian seems to be a little tooo soft

I mean being the only one that was crying back to back from World Cup to Asian Cup?!

Comment

Working...
                                X