X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
    ^^ Tbh, Teymourian seems to be a little tooo soft
    I mean being the only one that was crying back to back from World Cup to Asian Cup?!
    THATS NOT THE POINT! lol

Comment

i know but i just wanted to throw that out there

Comment

there is NOTHING wrong w/ crying after giving it ur all in a championship game and coming up short

Comment

40 goals

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            LOL no wonder he only scores against such teams. esteghlal ahvaz would have better defence then that. but to be fair, all other EPL strikers also play the same teams. but this just proves cristiano is just an extremely lucky guy. ok he has 30 goals now, so did henry, but who was the better finisher? obviously henry. its just that henry wasnt as lucky to always be somewhere where defenders mess up every time and get goals.
            mr 30 million Euro Pepe wouldn't even get in west hams starting 11, so you shouldn't talk

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
              exactly suprah, when TM players cry after losing it's cuz of gheyrat, pride, heart, love for Iran and TM and the 70 million people and....
              but when CR7 cries it's cuz he's gay, a btch, a baby....
              come on now
              honestly, thats how it seems when i look at these players crying. when cristiano cries its like he just got his candy taken away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                mr 30 million Euro Pepe wouldn't even get in west hams starting 11, so you shouldn't talk
                mr pepe singlehandedly shut down the entire barca attack for 90 minutes, so you shouldnt talk.

Comment

he scored 2 more?! Jesus christ...

Comment

ok im gonna give credit where credit is due, the first goal was nice, although some very questionable defending from the first guy.

NOW

one of you ronaldo fans PLEASE explain the second goal for me. An official size 5 soccer ball coming from the air about 30 yards out at a decent speed hits him RIGHT IN THE BALLS, and he doesnt even grimace?!!? It was a funny ass goal (again horrible marking tho), but..what the hell?! At least pretend like you got something down there man...

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                      ok im gonna give credit where credit is due, the first goal was nice, although some very questionable defending from the first guy.
                      NOW
                      one of you ronaldo fans PLEASE explain the second goal for me. An official size 5 soccer ball coming from the air about 30 yards out at a decent speed hits him RIGHT IN THE BALLS, and he doesnt even grimace?!!? It was a funny ass goal (again horrible marking tho), but..what the hell?! At least pretend like you got something down there man...
                      if u watch the clip u can clearly c the ball hit his thigh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        if u watch the clip u can clearly c the ball hit his thigh
                        hmm...clip was blurry but it looked like a bulls eye from what i saw. Im sure you saw it perfect quality so you are probably right

He should have just went to ground for comedic effect...would have made highlights around the world...i can picture the msn headline now: "SOCCER PLAYER SCORES WITH GENETALIA"

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                          hmm...clip was blurry but it looked like a bulls eye from what i saw. Im sure you saw it perfect quality so you are probably right
                          He should have just went to ground for comedic effect...would have made highlights around the world...i can picture the msn headline now: "SOCCER PLAYER SCORES WITH GENETALIA"
                          that would have been hilarious

Comment

"How have I become the best player in the world? Let's just take it season by season," ... "It's because I've always been good, always worked a lot. Tried to improve every day"

by Cristiano Ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              "How have I become the best player in the world? Let's just take it season by season," ... "It's because I've always been good, always worked a lot. Tried to improve every day"
                              by Cristiano Ronaldo
                              wow he is c0cky too. what a loser. 99% of soccer players when asked about OTHER players compliment them and when you tell them they are good they will say no there are other players but this idiot says "im the best." wtf.. i thought only that idiot cassano would do this but we have 2 now!

Comment

ronaldo blows big black balls!

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                                For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Working...
                                X