• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PFS View Post
    WHO IS HOTTER??

enayati if you ask me

Comment

i know i posted some funny pics or you could say negative pics of c. ronaldo but some of you guys need to chill and come down with the way you talk towards DAT BOY RONALDO... he just wanted to start a thread on ronaldo. BIG ****ing deal it's football related.

Comment

dat boy ronaldo i see ur half portugese so just change your name to dat boy quaresma and we're cool. Otherwise im not sure your stay here will be a very pleasant one...

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
          dat boy ronaldo i see ur half portugese so just change your name to dat boy quaresma and we're cool. Otherwise im not sure your stay here will be a very pleasant one...
          i would never betray my boy

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
            i would never betray my boy
            Please do!
            I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Please do!
              never

Comment

He plays on the leeeeft
                He plays on the riiiight
                That boy Ronaldo,
                Makes England look shite

Already 17 goals in 19 appearances this season in all competitions !!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                  thats impressive but please dont say "hes a midfielder" i know he plays right mid but really hes more like a right wing forward. him, and the 2 forwards are the ones your team relies on to score.

Comment

we told u at the start of the thread, and since im one Nypimpofpersia's side
                    i will have to say i desreved it becuse why would u open a thread about him
                    and name it appreciation thread why why ??
                    no international player has their own thread and u suddenly go and open a thread about the most hated player in the world and argubaly the world
                    and u expect people to be friendly
                    U CANNOT SAY HE IS A GREAT PLAYER BECASUE HE HAS ONLY HAD A 1 OR 2 GOOD SEASON. WHEN HE IS 30 WE CAN LOOK BACK AT HIS CAREER AND SEE WAT HE HAS ACHIEVED THEN WE CAN SAY HE IS A GREAT PLAYER.
                    and i dont think he will ever be more than david beckham
                    We cnt say he is a great player, but from his last 2 seasons he has proved that he is a world class player and deserves 2 win the fifa player of the year in the next 1-3 years.
                    He will get better and better in his carreer but will reach a stage where he will be shit and get bagged the way he is getting now, but he shldnt be getting bagged now.

*PFS my frend, i do not wnt 2 start that gay arguement that we did and i won in the other thread*.

Man Utd =
                    Current EPL Champions
                    Current European Champions
                    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
                      We cnt say he is a great player, but from his last 2 seasons he has proved that he is a world class player and deserves 2 win the fifa player of the year in the next 1-3 years.
                      He will get better and better in his carreer but will reach a stage where he will be shit and get bagged the way he is getting now, but he shldnt be getting bagged now.
                      *PFS my frend, i do not wnt 2 start that gay arguement that we did and i won in the other thread*.
                      well he is getting bagged and there is nothin u can do about it, when ronaldiniho was at his peak, even though im a real madrid fan i still liked him,
                      but i just cant like him and im sure many other people have the same view

and wat r u talkin about how the hell did u win i absolutley owned u everything u said i had a better answer to so drop it
                      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

^^ Well ur rite, i cnt do anything about it coz about 85-90% of the ppl on this forum h8 him.
                        Wat ever I say, I would get a negative response 2 so like ive said 100 times,
                        who cares!!!

Man Utd =
                        Current EPL Champions
                        Current European Champions
                        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                          He plays on the leeeeft
                          He plays on the riiiight
                          That boy Ronaldo,
                          Makes England look shite

Ronaldo wooaah Ronaldo wooah
                          He came from Portugal He f*cked the Arsenal.

Joint top scorer in the CL and top scorer in the Premier league. Hopefully he continues the amazing form till the end of the season.

Comment

he looks so annoying when he's crying, makes you wanna punch him

Comment

yes i have some fellow man united fans here, come on u red devils

Comment

i think it is really ridiculous when people doubt his skills etc.

how can some1 say that ronaldo isn't good? those people have some serious problems.

but i have to say that i don't like the way he behaves.

Comment

Working...
                                X