I said six hours, now go back

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
      Who let you out of bathroom?
      I said six hours, now go back
      jigareto

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
        no **** that dude. First you must understand i hate cristiano ronaldo more than any athlete in the world. But im usually not rude and a little disrespectful to c ronaldo fans. Shahhuman likes him, i dont give him shit. But this guy joins a persian football forum with the name THAT BOY RONALDO, has a smiling ronaldo as his avatar and his sig (i wouldnt mind if he was bleeding or something), and his first thread...no...his first POST ever is "the cristiano ronaldo appreciation thread" . Wtf u want me to do send him a box of cookies? I understand its just his opinion but this is :bs:
        lol for sure he was already a member on pfdc.

Comment

^^^wat u on bout m8 i just joined man, i dont know wat all the fuss is bout its just a dam threas u ppl all need to calm down

Comment

Originally posted by Parham Pourjam View Post
            you dont know how old thats become man...
            Go back to kindergarden please. This thread is for Ronaldo fans, if you have nothing nice to say, get the **** out

Comment

^wat are you going to do?

Comment

ghormeh sabzi nice sig

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
                  and i can c how friendly some of u are, already got a negative rep and been called a fag
                  how do you know those are called negative reps?

Comment

^lol, suspicious

Comment

Originally posted by Parham Pourjam View Post
                      ^wat are you going to do?
                      lol
                      i love how you act like a internet gangster

what am I going to do? nothing, i'm not gonna bother fighting with a NEWLY turned 14 year old on the internet

hopefully some mod will realize what a annoying ****tard you are and ban you

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
                        ^^^wat u on bout m8 i just joined man, i dont know wat all the fuss is bout its just a dam threas u ppl all need to calm down
                        so all of a sudden a half iranian half portuguese person comes and joins this forum and immediately starts a cristiano loving thread while most people hate him here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                          lol
                          i love how you act like a internet gangster
                          what am I going to do? nothing, i'm not gonna bother fighting with a NEWLY turned 14 year old on the internet
                          hopefully some mod will realize what a annoying ****tard you are and ban you
                          no reply

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                            how do you know those are called negative reps?
                            its not that hard to figure out m8, if its red it must be bad and u dont exactly call it a bad rep it must b a neagtive rep

Comment

Id like to ask C. Ronaldo if it hurts when he waxes his eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by Obteene View Post
                                Id like to ask C. Ronaldo if it hurts when he waxes his eyebrows
                                no ask him which one is worst plucking ur eyebrows or waxing

and ask him if he has ever done his chest,legs or arms (%99 he has)
                                I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Working...
                                X