This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
    U get upset about people hatin Ronaldo but i open up a Cesc thread and your the first one i see to say "i wanna kill that guy"

classy
    im ok with all other players and i understand what ur saying but cesc i just cant stand him and i apologize for lashing out

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
      this is the latest compilation of dat boi ronaldo from last and this season so far....
      watch this.. and afterwards can u honestly tell me he isnt the best in the world? (plus the fact that hes 22 and still learning)
      :bs: :bs:

its all pointless tricks and if i want to see pointless tricks i can just watch the PROs like issy the hitman, vataaje,D10
      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

this guy will blow ur brains out if u think ronaldo is good at doing ticks

and if ur a fan of juggiling trix check out palle:

as u can see thats why video failed to impress me
        his trix are useless the only 2 players i hav ever seen to do effiecnt trix are Ronaldo and zidane and to a lesser extent ronaldiniho even robinho's dribbling is more effective than c.ronaldo.
        i hav seen alot of his goals and they are tap ins like van nistelrooy! not like brazillian ronaldo even when he was playing in inter ( itallian's hav the strongest defence) he easliy got passed the entire defence while being pushed and shoved and having his shirt pulled and never dived plus he could keep his balance to do his tradmark trick and make goal keeper trip over
        then finish it off.

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post

this guy will blow ur brains out if u think ronaldo is good at doing ticks
          and if ur a fan of juggiling trix check out palle:

as u can see that video failed to impress
          his trix are useless the only 2 players i hav ever seen to do effiecnt trix are Ronaldo and zidane and to a lesser extent ronaldiniho even robinho's dribbling is more effective than c.ronaldo.
          i hav seen alot of his goals and they are tap ins like van nistelrooy! not like brazillian ronaldo even when he was playing in inter ( itallian's hav the strongest defence) he easliy got passed the entire defence while being pushed and shoved and having his shirt pulled and never dived plus he could keep his balance to do his tradmark trick and make goal keeper trip over
          then finish it off.
          :bs:

Comment

^^
            please dont start a war about trix with a guy that won awards for doing trix my name pfs stands for persian freestyler

all of his trick are useless the first vid wasnt a trick it was a turn my grandma can do that
            he dosnt really complete the tricks he just moves from side to side he dosnt go through the player

Comment

^^
              please dont start a war about trix with a guy that won awards for doing trix my name pfs stands for persian freestyler
              all of his trick are useless the first vid wasnt a trick it was a turn my grandma can do that
              he dosnt really complete the tricks he just moves from side to side he dosnt go through the player
              dumbest come back ever how can u compare a striker to a winger u hav to think about it wingers play wide in thoery this guy shouldnt even score much if he was a central midfielder u could of hav a point but comparing him to a striker

Comment

Im comparing his trix
                u dont even understand wat im talking about

Comment

Im comparing his trix
                  u dont even understand wat im talking about
                  watever ma, ok u right his the worst player, he cant do trixs, he make man united loose all the time and he cant score...u all happy

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
                    watever ma, ok u right his the worst player, he cant do trixs, he make man united loose all the time and he cant score...u all happy
                    lol that was good
                    i couldnt be bothered arguining with u either

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
                      that would be :bs:

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                        that would be :bs:
                        its funny but its true
                        lol
                        kiddin

i dont want to be misunderstood, i hav never said c.ronaldo sucks because of his abbilities (Exept the tricks he does)
                        i just dont like him because he has bad attitude

Comment

something for all u ronaldo haters...lol

Comment

youtube vids mean nothing man, Karimi has alot too, why don't you mention him?

Comment

i don't appreciate this

and

why does he run like robot??

Comment

Heres a vid for you:

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X