Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider AC Milan the best team in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you consider AC Milan the best team in the world?

Do you think they are the best because they won the Champions League?

I think all of the EPL teams that were in the Champions League, had the quality to win the Champions League. Thats right, even Man Utd! I enjoyed watching them against Roma last season
    I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

They were the best team in European competition last season, but horrible in Serie A (like this year too).
    sigpic

Comment

They got an aging squad that needs a refreshing change once 70% of them retire in a few years.
      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

there is no such thing as the best team in the world, every team has another team that is capable of beating them

Comment

yes, ac milan is the best

Comment

mark my words.
            manchester united, champions league champions.

Comment

^never, ac milan will kill

Comment

Originally posted by Parham Pourjam View Post
                ^never, ac milan will kill
                ill bet you 5000 golds. (i dont guarentee ill have anymore than that.) that manchester will go farther than ac milan

Comment

^ok

Comment

Originally posted by Parham Pourjam View Post
                    ^ok
                    haha i just realized it woul be nothing for you to lose 5000 lol but still alrite man

Comment

they are like 10th in Seria A.

I think the reason is because of the teams' age and having to play 60+ games a year...it works against them in Seria A's gruelling season, but works in favour for them in tournament format like Champions league.

Comment

they are definately one of the top 3 best teams in world, manchostar unt. being last

Comment

as i said, i dont think there is such thing as the best team in the world, because everyone has someone that can beat them and best refers to an unbeatable team. Italy won the world cup, does that make them the best? not necessarily, because France beat them 3-1 in Euro Qualifiers. And you can't really say that If italy played every single team that was in the world cup, they would beat them all, if they did, then that would prove they are the best.

Same with Milan, im a Milan supporter but I still say, do you really think if Milan played EVERY team that was in the CL last year they would beat them all? no, they would atleast draw some lol, maybe even lose.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                            as i said, i dont think there is such thing as the best team in the world, because everyone has someone that can beat them and best refers to an unbeatable team. Italy won the world cup, does that make them the best? not necessarily, because France beat them 3-1 in Euro Qualifiers. And you can't really say that If italy played every single team that was in the world cup, they would beat them all, if they did, then that would prove they are the best.

Same with Milan, im a Milan supporter but I still say, do you really think if Milan played EVERY team that was in the CL last year they would beat them all? no, they would atleast draw some lol, maybe even lose.
                            yea but the best team is allowed to lose.. they can still be the best. no team can go undefeated forever. and similar to what you said, winning the world cup doesnt mean youre the best team in the world. argentina would have killed italy if they met in the world cup.

Comment

Working...
                            X