Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
    totallly agree.
    i can honestly say i was pissed and about to cry when he left man u, i thought damn he was amazing.
    i miss him man.
    but im surprised his 1st season at Real wsnt like Man U. He has always been a cherry picker, from his 1st season there

Man Utd =
    Current EPL Champions
    Current European Champions
    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

^KHatibi is the number 1 cherry picker, thats why he has so many offsides

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
        ^KHatibi is the number 1 cherry picker, thats why he has so many offsides
        haha yeh. everytime Iran attcked he was offside

Man Utd =
        Current EPL Champions
        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

The poll should be is Anelka under rated.

When Anelka was at Fenerbahce he was the heart of the team , most of the teams goals were relied upon him and he delivered the same can be said at his time in Bolton.

In the French national team he has also had good performances and scored important goals and thats why he has been starting. Its a shame he left Bolton, now Ando cant play with him!

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
            ^^its easier said than done
            best goal he ever scored btw
            that goal wasnt good the defenders were soooo lazy only one defender actually challenged him and he didnt really try
            I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
              that goal wasnt good the defenders were soooo lazy only one defender actually challenged him and he didnt really try
              If u think that goal is crap then u would basically say that the Maradona goal was crap as well. Basically the sme, they all took on defenders

Man Utd =
              Current EPL Champions
              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by supporter28 View Post
                lol
                you gave me a neg rep for this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
                  sorry m8, but any1 can score like ruud lol
                  It's not about how he scores, it's about how he creates his goals and opportunities.

There's a big difference when you're playing in top leagues, and if you have the mentallity that you have, you will score 0 goals because you just watch TV and say "psshhh I can do that".
                  The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                  For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                  http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                  http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
                    you gave me a neg rep for this thread?
                    if u mean the dissaprove comment , ya , i sure didddd

thnx for the for u neg reply also

i dont know who u are , but asking these sort of question just gives me the impression of that u dont even watch

this question definitely deserved like 10 negs so dont get pissed fag0t

Comment

i dont know who u are , but asking these sort of question just gives me the impression of that u dont even watch
                      whatch your language

and what the hell makes you think that my opinion is the first option when i post a poll with 3 options?

maybe i just heard discussions on this topic and wanted to know what pfdc members think... ever thought of that?

Comment

if you disagree with anyone fair enough you are entitled to your opinion, but don't swear and insult a decent member, not cool at all

people should stop turning threads into insults!

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
                          whatch your language
                          and what the hell makes you think that my opinion is the first option when i post a poll with 3 options?
                          maybe i just heard discussions on this topic and wanted to know what pfdc members think... ever thought of that?
                          how ironic is that ur telling me to think before u talk
                          look STUP1D

believe or not.this question was as dumb as it gets, i really dont give a shit about ur opinion

u might as well ask if

khatibi is underrated

Comment

look STUP1D
                            believe or not.this question was as dumb as it gets, i really dont give a shit about ur opinion
                            u might as well ask if
                            khatibi is underrated
                            not that i'm willing to talk to you or anything. i'm just qouteing you so that you can get your warnings and maybe a ban.

learn from members like SF1. adabam khoob tshisie

Comment

look STUP1D

u might as well ask if

khatibi is underrated
                              I dont think you are able to discuss without calling anyone names and stuff. If you dont care about his opinion why do you reply to his thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                                I dont think you are able to discuss without calling anyone names and stuff. If you dont care about his opinion why do you reply to his thread?
                                all i did was i just gave him a neg dissprove comment because the question was really pathetic

then he gives one back 2 me/ which i dont mind/ but he started wit d insults wit his comment

so i gave him his reply

Comment

Working...
                                X