This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

behnam

I really have great respect to you and this is what make me love iran and it's culture becuse of people like you Mr/Mrs behnam .
    Night will not be forgotten

Comment

Again you want me to apologize to him for his misuse of the name of the Persian Gulf. I personally didn't insult him for me to have to apologize but for those who did dameshoon garm. How would you feel if I called your family something that you didn't agree with and after doing so declare that I have no interest in further discussing the matter?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Again you want me to apologize to him for his misuse of the name of the Persian Gulf.
        Where did he misuse the name of the Persian Gulf?

How would you feel if I called your family something that you didn't agree with and after doing so declare that I have no interest in further discussing the matter?
        Well that depends. If I brought the issue up, then you have every right to declare no interest in discussing it. But if we are talking of something else, and YOU bring the issue up, then you cannot say you have no interest.

Qatari did NOT bring up the issue of the Persian Gulf. Someone else did.

Comment

He did bring up the issue. Look what he called it in the same post of his you originally had posted. And later when others questioned him about it he said something to the effect of he can call it whatever he wants.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

He did bring up the issue. Look what he called it in the same post of his you originally had posted. And later when others questioned him about it he said something to the effect of he can call it whatever he wants.

The whole subject was about doha 2016 bid but some people here tried so hard to change the subject of my thread and belive me if i knew this will happen i will never ever think of posting it becuse i don't want to creat problems between the members on this nice fourm and i think this is enugh for me to leave the fourm for good.
            Thank you very much for every body supported me and for the people who are angry becuse of me i am soory if i hurt your feeling in any kind of words
            Night will not be forgotten

Comment

Do as you see fit. I'm sure members will make you feel welcome here as long as you don't use the wrong term for the Persian Gulf anymore. The only reason some changed the subject of the thread was because YOU called the Persian Gulf by a different term.

Comment

This thread is closed.

Qatari if you want you can create a new thread about the subject.

Using the wrong term for the Persian Gulf is not allowed on PFDC but Qatari didn't said anything about the Persian Gulf so I don't know what some of you are talking about.

** Will re-check as some posts were inappropriate and deserved a warning.

Comment

Working...
                X