This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qatari View Post
    I know what the life look like befor 30 years ago and I am proud of our history it becuse my grandparents survived in Land bearly has water and food.
    I am not trying to be racsist when i say african villege becuse for your information we are not like some people here who has serious problem with other ethnic groups becuse if u go to Africa u will see The islamic charity Assosiations(which is belong to GCC stats) tryng to reach every African tribes on its jungel.
    I posted this Thread becuse i know there are some civilzied and open minded people among you who would like to cross the water and share the Olybic games with us .
    (1) That "water" is the PERSIAN Gulf...
    (2) You keep showing how racist you are towards other people and yet keep propagating the view that Arabs are of a non-racist nature lol.

Please. Stop the lying and stop the racism!

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
      (1) That "water" is the PERSIAN Gulf...
      (2) You keep showing how racist you are towards other people and yet keep propagating the view that Arabs are of a non-racist nature lol.
      Please. Stop the lying and stop the racism!

(1) you can name the gulf what ever you want in your country and i will name it what ever i want in mine so it is not big problem
      (2) i don't know how u understood my words as a racist becuse saying (Jungel) is not racist and i am proud of the Africans who live in jungel becuse most of them trying to keep the life on the Jungel ( the home for the frist human) while we are destroying our planet in the advanced world

don't change the subject of my thread becuse i didn't insult or heart any body when i posted my thread but some people here kept attacking me with no reason !!

if we hosted the olymbic games i will buy for you ticket and i will invite u to my home and i am sure u will change your opinion about us
      Night will not be forgotten

Comment

definately possible, even though i think dubai (if they also bid) would have a slight advantage due to the name recognition they already have and the massive marketing that has been done on their behalf, which bahrain/qatar are a bit behind in.

from what i understand the asian games were handled professionally, so you have that to your advantage....but the games would have to be held in the spring or fall....summer would be too much. that i think is your biggest disadvantage.

also, qatar has no history of athletics or olympic competition which is not good.

AND, your going up against:

madrid
        chicago
        rio de janeiro
        tokyo
        prague
        baku (ok, you have an advantage on them)

so i would say, dont bet on it....even though you have the infrastructure.

Comment

IMPOSSIBILLE & DREAMS !!! this words is not in our dictionary my dears.
          for your infrormation Doha 2006 was more organized and succefull than athina 2004 and the opining cermony in doha 2006 was the best in olympic history and we made all of that to show the wrold that we are the best city to host 2016 olympic games.
          even the chinees asked Doha to help them in Běijīng 2008 olympic becuse the chinees want to learn from our experience in Doha 2006
          the term "world cup" isn't in your dictionary either

Comment

Comment

What can I say, couldn't agree more. Haha I guess this Qatari man got slap in the face after all. Very well said. Qatar is a joke and so are arabs.
              Repped. Qoute of the year so far

Comment

qatari, so which athletes will u buying for the beijing games?

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                  qatari, so which athletes will u buying for the beijing games?
                  looool go to Bigsoccer forums, and everyone from all nations calls Qatar the United Nations of Football .

Comment

plz someone ban this rascist Qatari man before I kick his ugly disgusting hairy nasty arab ass ***keshe martikeye!!!

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
                      looool go to Bigsoccer forums, and everyone from all nations calls Qatar the United Nations of Football .
                      The biggest joke ever hahahahaha

Comment

I can't stop laughing

Comment

It's is the right for the host city to chose the date of the Games so we can make it in OCT OR NOV and there weather at this months is nice
                          its summer olympics, not fall olympics.

Comment

u can guys write and laugh as u want becuse this is what u are just laughing and talking

what a poor useless people
                            Night will not be forgotten

Comment

u can guys write and laugh as u want becuse this is what u are just laughing and talking
                              why would you come to an IRANIAN football site and brag about qatar when you know we dont uh... love you guys that much?

Comment

how did qatar do in the last World Cup? Or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that? O, wait a minute....

Comment

Working...
                                X