This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
    how did qatar do in the last World Cup? Or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that? O, wait a minute....
    Stop provoking the poor guy, he's just misinformed.

Comment

leave qatari alone, takes a lot of courage to come to a persian forum and post....lets show some hospitality!

Comment

Who is this Quatar guy trying to kid? Dude Qatar is the most corrupt sports country ever. All you guys do is BUY ATHLETES from Africa, Europe, and the Americas. Despite all of this you losers still never qualified for a world cup. You are in no position to talk trash. I bet you guys already have a name picked out if you get the olympic bid the ARABIAN GULF GAMES.

We are useless give me a break at least we don't buy athletes and pretend they are from Qatar.

Ipity the issue is not about showing hospitality because this guy is here to insult and trash talk, when he really has no argument. At least if the guy is from Brazil I could say, "Well ya Brazil is better than us in football." This guy has NO argument.

Comment

Even with all the Brazilian players that you buy, you still lose to us. Maybe you should check and see if Ronaldinho is up for sale.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Qatari View Post
            (1) you can name the gulf what ever you want in your country and i will name it what ever i want in mine so it is not big problem
            (2) i don't know how u understood my words as a racist becuse saying (Jungel) is not racist and i am proud of the Africans who live in jungel becuse most of them trying to keep the life on the Jungel ( the home for the frist human) while we are destroying our planet in the advanced world
            don't change the subject of my thread becuse i didn't insult or heart any body when i posted my thread but some people here kept attacking me with no reason !!
            if we hosted the olymbic games i will buy for you ticket and i will invite u to my home and i am sure u will change your opinion about us
            how are u going to call what has ALWAYS been the persian gulf something else? its persian gulf...nothing else my friend.

Comment

Qatari, can you get me a scholarship to Cornell in Qatar too?

Comment

actually i think qatar would be great for the Olympics

BUT the first thing qatar should do before anything is spread the teachings of the persian gulf history and its name to their elementary schools so their youth could not have any excuses of being misinformed

Comment

IranSoccer#8
                  Ata
                  omiid_leo
                  1Heesham1
                  djmo
                  milad
                  Sherwin
                  KC McElroy

I think u guys are Psychos and my adivce to u is to see a doctor becuse u really need treatment and i really feel soory for u

ird28

IPityDaFool

Montreal

Thank u guys for your civilized posts
                  Night will not be forgotten

Comment

IranSoccer#8
                    Ata
                    omiid_leo
                    1Heesham1
                    djmo
                    milad
                    Sherwin
                    KC McElroy
                    I think u guys are Psychos and my adivce to u is to see a doctor becuse u really need treatment and i really feel soory for u
                    ird28
                    IPityDaFool
                    Montreal
                    Post of the month. I think you are here to just instigate a fight. Listen jerk When you come to an Iranian forum and say, "u can guys write and laugh as u want becuse this is what u are just laughing and talking what a poor useless people"

You are trying to instigate a fight. Don't come to our form and call our people useless, and try to come off as this peaceful fan. Nobody is buying you sthick. You are calling a nation of 70,000,000 people useless and you expect people to like you? I think you are the one that needs a professional psychological evaluation. My personal recmmendation is that you should be locked up in a mental institution.

Just here is some advice for the future. If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.. It's a famous American saying basically if you can't handle the criticism don't try to come here and instigate a fight you loser.

By the way I suggest you take some grammar courses because you don't capitalize psycho . If you are going to trashtalk at least use proper grammar. I will give you this you have testicular fortitude comming here and talking smack on an Iranian forum.

Who is this guy trying to fool?

Comment

Originally posted by Montreal View Post
                      Qatari, can you get me a scholarship to Cornell in Qatar too?
                      Why your degree would be useless even if you get a scholarship? Go to a country where your degree would be worth something. Lol Cornell in Qatar why do you have low standards you should go for Harvard or MIT in Qatar.

Comment

lol he called me a psycho because I just pointed out the fact Qatar has never made it to a world cup. Um...you guys naturalize players and then expect to qualify for the WC? And I'm the psycho? haha

Comment

IranSoccer#8
                          Ata
                          omiid_leo
                          1Heesham1
                          djmo
                          milad
                          Sherwin
                          KC McElroy
                          ird28
                          IPityDaFool
                          Montreal

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...4&postcount=51

pyscho? you dont know the meaning of the word do u.

anyway what i said was true. Qatar buys athletes, it doesnt take a pyscho to realize that. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                            lol he called me a psycho because I just pointed out the fact Qatar has never made it to a world cup. Um...you guys naturalize players and then expect to qualify for the WC? And I'm the psycho? haha

I called u psycho becuse i did't mentioned any word about WC and all my post is about the Olympic games but you started talking about WC and asking Q then you answer your Q by yourself ,so u gotta see a doctor my frind
                            Night will not be forgotten

Comment

I called u psycho becuse i did't mentioned any word about WC and all my post is about the Olympic games but you started talking about WC and asking Q then you answer your Q by yourself ,so u gotta see a doctor my frind
                              But you did say that we are useless people and I have the quote. That is why everyone is getting on your case. Remember it's not necessarily what you say but how you say it. When you come off here and say "what a bunch of useless people" you come off as a jerk.

By the way are you a professional psychologist telling people to go see a doctor? Leave the psychological evaluation for the professionals thank you Dr. Phill.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
                                Why your degree would be useless even if you get a scholarship? Go to a country where your degree would be worth something. Lol Cornell in Qatar why do you have low standards you should go for Harvard or MIT in Qatar.
                                But the Cornell Medical College in Qatar is the real deal, they don't just accept anyone. Harvards in Dubai, not Qatar, and in the National University of Singapore (which is arguably, already one of the best schools in the world). I didn't know about MIT in Qatar... Besides I go to a university that was ranked 12th in the world (THES), I'm not that desperate!

Comment

Working...
                                X