This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Montreal View Post
    But the Cornell Medical College in Qatar is the real deal, they don't just accept anyone. Harvards in Dubai, not Qatar, and in the National University of Singapore (which is arguably, already one of the best schools in the world). I didn't know about MIT in Qatar... Besides I go to a university that was ranked 12th in the world (THES), I'm not that desperate!
    Interesting I did not know that thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_Temur
      u guys f*cking provoked him...leave the guy alone...Qatari, I've been to your country, the treatment was very nice...but damn its hot, i dont know how you guys are going to be capable of hosting it without all the athletes having a heat stroke
      F*ck all those of you who are making fun of this guy, and Omid_leoo, u need to watch ur racist mouth
      Ya you are right we all made our point adn I think by now he gets where he went wrong. We don't need to constantly badger him becasue after a while it gets old. I even called him out and told him exactly where he went wrong. We don't need to beat a dead horse with a stick I think he got the msssage.

Comment

Amir_Temur

Thank u very much i think u are civilized respectfull man.

I think even we disagree with each other we should respect each other
        Night will not be forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
          Who is this guy trying to fool?
          I don't think you're the right person to ask that question

btw good luck Qatari, and don't think that all iranians are like some of these idiots

Comment

Bump
            sigpic

Comment

olympics in qatar is a disaster because their coaches will not let broadcasting happen

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_Temur
                hope you get warned for that
                Who talked to you. none of your business.

Comment

Originally posted by omiid_leo View Post
                  Who talked to you. none of your business.
                  By taking a dump in this thread you are making it his business.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hala in yaroo vaghan qatari hast ya inke berezili?
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This is really pathetic!! I cannot believe what I am reading in this thread!!!!

I am ASHAMED that you "people" call yourselves Iranian. You are a disgrace to to our proud nation, and all of it's citizens.

What happened to Iranian hospitality? We have a foreign member who is visiting our forum, and what do you do? Instead of welcoming him and thanking him for contributing to the discussions here, you begin bashing him and his country.

This is NOT Iranian. This is NOT what your parents raised you to be like. These are NOT the morals and principles on which the Iranian culture is based. How different are you from the "Hezbollahis" who many of you claim are tarnishing the reputations of Iranians abroad? What about the Sineh Zani in Manhattan thread? Didn't many of you say that this is leaving a bad impression of Iranians with the rest of the world? Very well done to act on your own words...

If I could, I would ban every single one of you to teach you a lesson. You started this, not him.

Qatari, I would like to apologise to you. This is not how Iranians are. There are just some members here who are immature and narrow-minded. I hope this does not leave you with a bad impression of Iranians.

Comment

So you are apologizing to him for us being mad about him using the incorrect term for the Persian Gulf?????? Heyf.....
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This is the post that first mentioned the Persian Gulf:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...0&postcount=16

1. Show me where Qatari refers to the Persian Gulf by using an incorrect term.
                          2. I'm apologising to him because a bunch of the members here started to bash him and Qatar without being provoked. Read the posts about the World Cup, and about buying athletes...
                          3. I'm apologising to him because the reputation of my fellow countrymen is on the line. You would do well to act your age and apologise to him as well.

Comment

MUSHROOMS !

There that will take the heat off this thread.............

Comment

I would never apologize to anyone who uses incorrect terms for the Persian Gulf. Obviously you think different than me.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                I would never apologize to anyone who uses incorrect terms for the Persian Gulf. Obviously you think different than me.
                                Obviously, I think it is pathetic that you are willing to insult someone that believes in something different from you. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong. I proudly call it the Persian Gulf. But is this something to insult someone over? He wasn't even talking about the Persian Gulf. Someone else brought it up. So I think it is fair to apologise to him for taking this thread off topic and turning it into a Qatar/Arab bashing thread.

Qatari clearly has no interest in arguing over the name of the Persian Gulf. Why force the issue?

Comment

Working...
                                X