This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doha 2016 - Olympic Bid

Inshalla when we host the Olympic games Dubai will be like african villege comparing to Doha
    Night will not be forgotten

This is a part of Doha Asian Games 2006 Opening Ceremony and if we hosted the Olympic game the world will watch somthing never watch it before

Comment

LOL sure

SUMMER event in DOHA
      athletes are gonna DIE from dehydration

Comment

looks like u havent posted in a LOOOOONG while.

Comment

Originally posted by Qatari View Post

Inshalla when we host the Olympic games Dubai will be like african villege comparing to Doha
          Although Id like to see the Olympics in the middle east...you should still take back your comments about african villages. A couple of generations ago, both Dubai and Doha probably resembled African villages more than you'd like to admit, and I'm not saying it as a joke, perhaps your grandparents can tell you about the days they used camel dung for fuel (I wont make the usual lizard eating slur, opps, looks like I just did). So no need for your boasting, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Iscariot View Post
            Although Id like to see the Olympics in the middle east...you should still take back your comments about african villages. A couple of generations ago, both Dubai and Doha probably resembled African villages more than you'd like to admit, and I'm not saying it as a joke, perhaps your grandparents can tell you about the days they used camel dung for fuel (I wont make the usual lizard eating slur, opps, looks like I just did). So no need for your boasting, thank you.

baba even 15 years ago dubai barely had anything

Comment

enjoy it while it lasts.

oil has a limit!

Comment

Originally posted by Iscariot View Post
                I know what the life look like befor 30 years ago and I am proud of our history it becuse my grandparents survived in Land bearly has water and food.
                I am not trying to be racsist when i say african villege becuse for your information we are not like some people here who has serious problem with other ethnic groups becuse if u go to Africa u will see The islamic charity Assosiations(which is belong to GCC stats) tryng to reach every African tribes on its jungel.
                I posted this Thread becuse i know there are some civilzied and open minded people among you who would like to cross the water and share the Olybic games with us .

Comment

It will be extremely hot for the Summer Games if Doha gets them

Unless of course you lot have made the entire country airconditioned
                  sigpic

Comment

good luck

your bid is flawless.

the question is wether qatar is ready for the olympic games. doha has less than 500 000 inhabitants if I'm not mistaking

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                      It will be extremely hot for the Summer Games if Doha gets them
                      Unless of course you lot have made the entire country airconditioned
                      It's is the right for the host city to chose the date of the Games so we can make it in OCT OR NOV and there weather at this months is nice

Comment

Originally posted by ird28 View Post
                        good luck

your bid is flawless.

the question is wether qatar is ready for the olympic games. doha has less than 500 000 inhabitants if I'm not mistaking

No Doha is more than a million and now every month thuosand of people from all over th wrold come to doha to live here and work but the number who live in the city is not important becuse the less u have the good control u can do for the trafic and this give us more chance to host the Games and by the way Asian games have more Games than the Olympic Games and we host and succesed.

Brfore on week ago Jacques Rogge IOC President(The International Olympic Committee) said he was AMAIZED and Liked Doha plan for the Olympic Games.

Comment

Originally posted by Qatari View Post
                          DOHA 2016
                          It's MISSION IMPOSSIBILLE

Comment

Qatar can dream about hosting Olympic Games 2016. In your dreams Qatari haha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dariux View Post
                              DOHA 2016
                              It's MISSION IMPOSSIBILLE
                              Originally posted by omiid_leo View Post
                              Qatar can dream about hosting Olympic Games 2016. In your dreams Qatari haha!!!
                              IMPOSSIBILLE & DREAMS !!! this words is not in our dictionary my dears.
                              for your infrormation Doha 2006 was more organized and succefull than athina 2004 and the opining cermony in doha 2006 was the best in olympic history and we made all of that to show the wrold that we are the best city to host 2016 olympic games.
                              even the chinees asked Doha to help them in Běijīng 2008 olympic becuse the chinees want to learn from our experience in Doha 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X