• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh
    Mido, Shehata argument not real

by Bored Journalist
    on Very slow news day, 2006
    For CrappyEnglishTabloid.com

Sources close to the Egyptian camp have just revealed that the Mido-Shehata argument in Senegal's match was well planned. The purpose was to confuse the Senegalese team for a few minutes before Zaki's entrance. The plan worked to perfection.

Changing room personel report to CrappyEnglishTabloid.com that they saw Mido, Shehata, and Zaki doing high fives right after the final whistle. With Mido audibly telling Shehata "Yabn El Eeeh ya Shehata, darbet Me'alem be saheeh", roughly translated to us by the same person as "Son of what, Shehata. That was the hit of a big boss with correctness".

The news comes as a pleasant surprise to Mido's fan base in Egypt and abroad who speculated all along that Mido can never be wrong.

More news to follow.
    Cheating to the MAXIMUM LEVEL,

This is Disgraceful, What you guys cant even win a match fair and square

Comment

I don't believe itthey just say this to look less bad and it doesn't work!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

lol are you guys serious? I thought Karimi was joking but Shahin you might be serious

Look at the author and date of that article man.. it was just something silly someone posted on the Egyptian boards to pass time till the final.

We're all pretty nervous

Comment

btw, did you hear what Mido said on Eurosport lool

"this decision to be honest is not the coach's decision, its the decision of the federation.. they do that because if they loose the tournament they want to say yeah mido didnt do that and that.. and this is how things are going in the Middle East.. and to be honest i dont care"

Comment

Working...
          X