Fifa.com: Cool Swedes On the Rise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Yes we already know it was the USA's C team. Team melli fan already admitted it in the other thread.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...9&postcount=38
    ur still debating about this? damn it, kc.
    usa b, sweden b. happy?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by RahmanRezai View Post
      Oh I can promise you there would be more extremists wanting too kill them.
      I don't know when the US wrestling team was invited to Iran like a few months ago they got a warm reception. I think 99% of the fans will be cool and you find those 1% jackarses in every country. For the most part I'll bet that the fans will be cool and understand that politics and football should be kept seperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        ur still debating about this? damn it, kc.
        usa b, sweden b. happy?
        C'mon you already admitted it was USA C. Don't take it back now. Besides reliving a pwnage is always fun.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

No, they didn't. Check the lineup that was posted in the other thread.
          If they are better as you claim they sure as hell didn't do anything to prove it when the 2 teams met.
          Ah I see. Usa's B-C team won against Swedens B-C team, in USA. Doesnt make any difference, Sweden's A-team is still better than USA's A-team.

Comment

The result of Sweden's A team against USA's C team implies otherwise.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by RahmanRezai View Post
              Ah I see. Usa's B-C team won against Swedens B-C team, in USA. Doesnt make any difference, Sweden's A-team is still better than USA's A-team.

Comment

alright, buddy.
                ur cool

Comment

The result of Sweden's A team against USA's C team implies otherwise.
                  I dont know what game you are talking about. But the result of Sweden's C team against USA's C team implies that USA have a stronger C-team.

Sweden is still better, sorry

Comment

Read the previous posts. You will see which game it is.

Comment

Read the previous posts. You will see which game it is.
                      Sweden is a very overrated team...watch Euro this summer and see what I am talking about

Comment

Originally posted by sokimag1 View Post
                        Sweden is a very overrated team...watch Euro this summer and see what I am talking about
                        haha! over rated!?! more like under rated. with the likes of ibrahimovic, kallstrom, mellberg, ljungberg, isaksson, allback, etc., sweden will AT LEAST make it past the group stages this summer.
                        r u mad because ibra raped ur beloved italia in the '02 world cup & euro '04?

Comment

haha! over rated!?! more like under rated. with the likes of ibrahimovic, kallstrom, mellberg, ljungberg, isaksson, allback, etc., sweden will AT LEAST make it past the group stages this summer.
                          r u mad because ibra raped ur beloved italia in the '02 world cup & euro '04?
                          i think hes taking a standpoint with regards to greece at euro..since they are in the same group...but i do agree..sweden are not that great
                          Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                            i think hes taking a standpoint with regards to greece at euro..since they are in the same group...but i do agree..sweden are not that great

I am Italian

Comment

Comment

Sweden will lose to Greece and bow out in the first round

Comment

Working...
                                X