@ Russia in Innsbruck (Euro 2008) - 6/18/08

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Safari is picked out for the troop against turkey

just so you guys know

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      Safari is picked out for the troop against turkey

just so you guys know
      do u know the line up? i heard our a team might play this time. most importantly, is ibra playing? n wut bout mellberg, allback, ljungberg, isaksson, kallstrom, etc.?

Comment

damn it! ibra isnt invited. wilhelmsson got injured or sumthing...but we have a pretty good squad.

http://www.svenskfotboll.se/t2.aspx?...&x=1&a=1120816

btw, Kennedy Ba***cioglu is Turkish n is playing for Sweden...

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          damn it! ibra isnt invited. wilhelmsson got injured or sumthing...but we have a pretty good squad.

http://www.svenskfotboll.se/t2.aspx?...&x=1&a=1120816

btw, Kennedy Ba***cioglu is Turkish n is playing for Sweden...
          yea i know and kennedy is really good player. ive seen him play myself

Comment

sweden definitely has a large image in football, however the current team does not look very strong, on paper and on the pitch, since my boys in blue are playing them in euro 2008, im confident in a fair display against them
            Go Cows!

Comment

Didn't USA just smack them 2-0?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post

Comment

LOL yup they sure did.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It was Swedens B team, almost C team dadash.

Comment

Yes we already know it was the USA's C team. Team melli fan already admitted it in the other thread.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...9&postcount=38
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Yes we already know it was the USA's C team. Team melli fan already admitted it in the other thread.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...9&postcount=38
                        Thank you man I didn't know about this thread. Ok so it was Sweeden's B vs USA's C or whatever you want to callit. USAA still won 2-0 in Sweeden that is good practice to add bench. Most people don't know this but Team USA actually have good depth on their roster. I would kill for Iran to have that much depth man. We probably have overall better speed and more technical players, but they have us beat in playing unselfish team ball and in passing. We were never strong in that area we have a bunch of show offs and it pisses me off.

I would love to see Iran play USA one day in Tehran to complete the circle. We played them in a neutral place(France) and in the US(really it's TehranAngeles). Now it's time for them to come to the Azadi. I'll even bet you they get a warm reception from most of the TM fans.

Comment

what the hell are you guys talking about?

Didnt USA have their good players? I know Donovan played and that young black dude "their uprising talent", whatever his name is.

Swedens A team is way better than USA's A team! And the game wasnt in Sweden it was in USA.

Comment

I would love to see Iran play USA one day in Tehran to complete the circle. We played them in a neutral place(France) and in the US(really it's TehranAngeles). Now it's time for them to come to the Azadi. I'll even bet you they get a warm reception from most of the TM fans.
                            Oh I can promise you there would be more extremists wanting too kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by RahmanRezai View Post
                              what the hell are you guys talking about?
                              Didnt USA have their good players? I know Donovan played and that young black dude "their uprising talent", whatever his name is.
                              Swedens A team is way better than USA's A team! And the game wasnt in Sweden it was in USA.
                              No, they didn't. Check the lineup that was posted in the other thread.
                              If they are better as you claim they sure as hell didn't do anything to prove it when the 2 teams met.

Comment

Working...
                              X