Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

robinho>cristiano

2007-2008:

its neat footwork and thats all it is. ronaldo is the more complete player... at the end of the day if u gave some1 the choice of ronaldo or robiniho in their team, the choice is obvious

anything robiniho can do ronaldo does better

Comment

^agree

Comment

the only thing imo that he lacks is true phsical strength and I think in that department c.ronaldo has the edge over him.

both love step overs thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
          its neat footwork and thats all it is. ronaldo is the more complete player... at the end of the day if u gave some1 the choice of ronaldo or robiniho in their team, the choice is obvious
          cristiano has more goals because he takes free kicks and penalties, plus cristiano is man uniteds target man (i dont care what you say he is... he has most goals on man u) while robinhos job is to provide for raul and van nistelrooy. robinho has WAY more assists than cristiano. robinho is better at dribbling and finishing. robinho is overall the better player.

Comment

robihno's dribbling is more effective
            c.ronaldo just runs around i circle
            I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
              in robihno's video go to 3:30
              when he did that around 1 or 2 weeks later ronaldo does something similar+not effective at all, and the commentator was like wow wow wow i hav never seen that before, this kid is stunning

Comment

Ridi-Q-Lus>Messi>Robinho>Ronaldo. Nuff Said

Comment

PFS>PFDC MEMBERS>Karimi>robinho>messi>a wall>enayati>khatibi>> my invisible friend> arabs>>>C.ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                    PFS>PFDC MEMBERS>Karimi>robinho>messi>a wall>enayati>khatibi>> my invisible friend> arabs>>>C.ronaldo
                    da boy quaresma>PFS>PFDC MEMBERS>Karimi>robinho>messi>a wall>enayati>khatibi>> my invisible friend> arabs>>>C.ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by da boy quaresma View Post

da boy quaresma>PFS>PFDC MEMBERS>Karimi>robinho>messi>a wall>enayati>khatibi>> my invisible friend> arabs>>>C.ronaldo

c.roanldo>brazil>liverpool>the best teams in the world>da boy quaresma>PFDC MEMBERS>Karimi>robinho>messi>a wall>enayati>khatibi>> my invisible friend> arabs>MILAD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PFS

Comment

not even worth replying to

Comment

da boy queresma = dat boy ronaldo

Comment

robinho goal against ireland today... makes it look so easy.

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1758064

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
                              c.roanldo>brazil>liverpool>the best teams in the world>da boy quaresma>PFDC MEMBERS>Karimi>robinho>messi>a wall>enayati>khatibi>> my invisible friend> arabs>MILAD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PFS
                              go drool over ur ronaldo screen saver, wallpaper, lunchbox, posters, jerseys, picturs..... loser

like i said before ronaldo plays good against crappy team but when they play italy or liverpooll
                              he sux

Comment

Working...
                              X