No announcement yet.

Every man's dream girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have like 5 regular non-famous friends that look better than her...but people have different taste so it s all good
    ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
      i enjoy doing it!!
      I mean what could more mature than joking about rape over and over ?

Btw, i usually take blonds over anything, but this chick is not that good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
        I mean what could more mature than joking about rape over and over ?

Btw, i usually take blonds over anything, but this chick is not that good looking.
        im telling you guys, hes darthmaul.

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
          some1 is gonna get raped 2night
          "why dont you have a seat there??"

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            "why dont you have a seat there??"
            LOL repped

Comment

I say Ms. teen South Carolina is my dream girl because she is hot and stupid. BEST COMBINATION EVER.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww CLASSIC!

Comment

nah, no dream girl of mine would play or watch sports, they would simply tolerate it

if they watch or play it then they come into my world of escaping them, but by enjoying sports i get away from them and get my own time, as long as they tolerate it

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
                  nah, no dream girl of mine would play or watch sports, they would simply tolerate it
                  if they watch or play it then they come into my world of escaping them, but by enjoying sports i get away from them and get my own time, as long as they tolerate it
                  I know how you feel man nothing is more annoying than a woman trying to prove to you that she knows everything about the game. Usually what happens with these girls is they like to spit off every stat imaginable to make it look like they are experts.

When I'm watching the game I only want to hear the commentators, and usually sinse I am intense when it comes to sports ESPECIALLY MSU FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL, I like to be left alone. Give me beer and give me sorts I"ll be fine. I don't mid it if the girl sits quietly and enjoys the game.

Comment

If you look close she likes like a man with long hair (like Fabio) and a bit of make-up! I prefer Adrianna Lima!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

lol, ok guys i will stop with the rape jokes, its getting a bit out of hand!!!

can can somome fill me in with darthmaul?

Comment

Working...
                      X