No announcement yet.

Australia vs Qatar live report - discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT Australia-Qatar 3-0 according to livescore.
    Im quite impressed how Veerbek managed to organize the team.

Comment

Im just happy Qatar got slap in the face. Those arab bastards need a real lesson, b*tches!!

Comment

wooooo great win! was pleasantly surprised. i would like to see how we'd fare against a decent european team though. don't know why we didn't play any friendlies before this game.

Comment

Aewsome that Australia beat the Brazilian rejects.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17 View Post
            wooooo great win! was pleasantly surprised. i would like to see how we'd fare against a decent european team though. don't know why we didn't play any friendlies before this game.
            u really dont know why?......
            I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
              u really dont know why?......
              no. care to enlighten me? i've been too busy paying attention to australia's opponents i don't have time to read news about our beloved team lately

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Aewsome that Australia beat the Brazilian rejects.
                Brazilian rejects good one. Even when these losers try to cheat and give passports from players in other nations, it still blows up in their face big time and I laugh every time.

Comment

i can't believe it, look at this poll on theworldgame.com.au

How would you rate Australia's first performance under Pim Verbeek against Qatar?

Excellent - at this rate we'll move to the next phase of qualifying - 801

Good - but still plenty of work to do - 1101

Fair - China will prove much stiffer competition - 419

Below expectation - a much higher standard is required - 3118

i chose the first one myself because i was really impressed by their performance, aussies are asking for lit' too much.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post

How would you rate Australia's first performance under Pim Verbeek against Qatar?

i chose the first one myself because i was really impressed by their performance, aussies are asking for lit' too much.
                    too bad only qatar is the dirty country they have in their group! if they had bahrain,oman it was gonna be sooooo much fun

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                      too bad only qatar is the dirty country they have in their group! if they had bahrain,oman it was gonna be sooooo much fun
                      come on man did u see the game, i didn't see any grass rolling or time wasting from both teams, brazilians don't grass roll

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post

i think it's great. they're not getting too far ahead of themselves this time which can only be a good thing. i'd choose the 2nd or 3rd option myself.

Comment

man i rather watch australia's matches than iran, unless iran can score a goal.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

lol and after 1,000,000 minutes, Pim Verbeek finally sees a team HE is coaching score...

Comment

^
                              Lol
                              I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Verbeek looks to be enjoying himself coaching australia.
                                http://www.d1g.com/video/show/1755899

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X