USA vs Mexico @ Reliant Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA vs Mexico @ Reliant Stadium

I'm going to the USA vs Mexico game here in houston tonight and im excited though im not a big USA National team fan.. but, 4 Houston Dynamo players are starting, Stuart Holden, Ricardo Clark, Eddie Robinson and Brian Ching.

what do you guys think the scores going to be?

I call 2 - 1 USA, The USA is going to whoop that ass one more time

nice, what time is the game????

i remember the last game they beat them 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      nice, what time is the game????
      i remember the last game they beat them 2-0
      8:00PM

yeah, the last time they actually played was the copa america final, where the usa won 2 - 1, the game before that was 2 - 0.. i will admit, the usa usually hands mexico their ass. The usa has only lost to mexico 1 time out of the 10 times they've played since 2000 and that was in Mexico City. The usa has won the last 7 and tied 2 others

Comment

mexico all the way. im rockin the mexico jersey right now, mexico wins 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
          mexico all the way. im rockin the mexico jersey right now, mexico wins 2-1.
          LOL i was wearin the US jersey today! I'm for the US 2-1

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
          For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

mexico! mexico! rah! rah! rah! 2-0

6pm for u ekki....9pm ET

Comment

i hope USA beats this damn team. i love it when mexico loses all the fans get so sad

the game in WC vs. argentina was one of the best days of my life
              SHOW TIME!

Comment

USA------->Soorakh

Comment

Viva mexico...........
                  USA although has better record, yet in a lower class compaire to mexico.....
                  many losses to USA were unbelieveble, and very lucky of USA....
                  It is time for a revenge.........
                  2-0 mexico.

Comment

eddieee! yeaaa.
                    he went to the club i played for.
                    greensboro soccer club here in north carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                      i hope USA beats this damn team. i love it when mexico loses all the fans get so sad
                      the game in WC vs. argentina was one of the best days of my life
                      I cant believe soo many ppl dont like the US team. i used to be this way, but i really do love it when they beat mexico, i love the sadness in the telemundo ppls voice and i love seeing those mexicans who usually have to go all the way up to foxboro sad

that game against argentina was classic mexico sucking when they come up to the big stage

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                        I cant believe soo many ppl dont like the US team. i used to be this way, but i really do love it when they beat mexico, i love the sadness in the telemundo ppls voice and i love seeing those mexicans who usually have to go all the way up to foxboro sad
                        that game against argentina was classic mexico sucking when they come up to the big stage
                        We could learn a thing or two about team football from USA to honestly tell you the truth. We probably have more overall tallent than team USA, but they know how to do one thing better and that is play team football. Usually USA plays well against Mexico so it woudn't shock me if they win.

Comment

that was suchhh a lucky goal haha

Comment

what an exciting game!
                            1-1.

Comment

gooooooallllllllll mexicoooooooooooooo!!!

beautiful cross, finished w/ a beautiful goal
                              1-1 36th min

Comment

Working...
                              X