No announcement yet.

USA vs Mexico @ Reliant Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this for wc qual? what was the result? anyone know a good website with all the wcqual games from all zones dates and tinmes of games, results groups etc...?

Comment

Like I said earlier: USA------> Soorakh

Comment

I was at the game!!! I got free Club seats which meant free food and drink all night, it was the bomb. I rocked the Iran jersey of course but was supporting Mexico, they just play much better soccer.
        VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Originally posted by Arzhang View Post
          I was at the game!!! I got free Club seats which meant free food and drink all night, it was the bomb. I rocked the Iran jersey of course but was supporting Mexico, they just play much better soccer.
          awesome, I'm not a big fan of mexico, ever since the hernandez days.. i've just never been able to feel for their team, same with italy.. i hate totti.. i hate dirty players in general. i think the mexicans passes and overall game play are great, but somehow the united states really knows how to shut them down, you've got to admit Oguchi Onyewu played a hell of a game. Giovanni is a killer for them though, he'll shine for a while

Comment

Working...
          X